Empura E-KSP72 72" Sandwich/Salad Table Refrigerator Stainless Steel With 3 Solid Doors, 18 Pans And 11" Cutting Board - 18 Cu Ft, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||408 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||E-KSP72|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||43.2" x 71.7" x 29.9"|
|Storage Capacity||18 Cubic Feet|
|Temperature Display||Digital LED|
|Number of 1/6 Pans||18|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Temperature Range||33 to 41 degrees F|
|Casters||2.5" (lockable in front)|
The E-KSP72 is a 72" wide, sandwich/salad table stainless steel refrigerator from Empura that provides accurate control with an electronic thermostat and an easy to read digital LED temperature display. The stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator comes with 1/6 x 4" deep PC pans and an 11.4" PE cutting board included.
There are 3 solid doors on this stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator that can remain open at 90 degrees. The stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator has foam insulation and uses CFC free refrigerant, holding temperatures between and 33 to 41 degrees F. This unit has an 18 cubic foot storage capacity.
This stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator features a stainless steel framework construction. There are 2.5" casters (lockable in front) on this stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator.
The E-KSP72 stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 7.5 Amps for 1/2 HP and includes a power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug.
This stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator is UL listed and UL EPH classified.
Empura E-KSP72 Features
- 71.7" wide
- Storage Capacity: 18 Cubic Foot
- Electronic thermostat
- Digital LED temperature display
- 3 solid doors
- 1/6 x 4" deep PC pans
- PE cutting board included
- Cutting board dimensions: 71.65" W x 11.42" D x 0.55" H
- Stainless steel framework construction
- CFC free refrigerant: 134a
- Temperature range: 33 to 41 degrees F
- Foam insulation
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 7.5 Amps for 1/2 HP
- Power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug
- 2.5" casters (lockable in front)
Empura E-KSP72 Benefits
- Accurate control and easy reading electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display
- UL listed
- UL EPH classified