Waring WW200 Belgian-Style 1" Thick 7" Diameter 50-Per Hour Heavy-Duty Double Waffle Maker With Rotation Feature And Triple-Coated Nonstick Plates, 120V 1400 Watts
|Ship Weight||20 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||WW200|
|Type||Commercial Waffle Makers|
|Height (Open)||21 Inches|
|Height (Closed)||10 Inches|
|Color||Silver / Black|
|Plate Coating||Whitford QuanTanium Nonstick Coating|
|Output||50 Waffles Per Hour|
|Waffle Dimensions||1 Inch Thick, 7 Inches Diameter|
|Waffle Maker Burner Type||Double|
|Housing Material||Heavy-Duty Die Cast Metal|
|Features||180 Degree Rotation|
|Power Cord Length||3 ft|
The waffle maker has an embedded heating element, a temperature control knob with 6 settings, and it comes included with a measuring cup and drip tray. There is a heavy-duty die-cast housing on this waffle maker and the unit is NSF listed for safety, and ETL listed in the United States and Canada.
The WWD200 is a heavy-duty double Belgian waffle maker from Waring with a space-saving vertical design and 180-degree rotary feature that ensures perfectly even baking and browning. The waffle maker produces 2 Belgian round waffles that are each 1" thick, 7" diameter on commercial-grade triple-coated nonstick plates and it will produce up to 50 waffles per hour.
The large, deep-pocketed and fluffy Belgian waffle, traditionally made with yeast, can be topped with berries, syrup, ice cream, or even chicken. The waffle maker has LED indicators for "Power ON" and "READY-TO-BAKE" and an audio chime sounds when the unit is ready to cook and it sounds again when the waffle is ready to be served.
The WWD200 waffle maker is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase, 11.6 Amps for 1.4 kW and it has a 3 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. Cleanup is quick and easy for this waffle maker that features a removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray.
Waring WWD200 Features
- Heavy-duty waffle maker
- Waffle Maker Burner Type: Double
- Waffle Shape: Belgian / Round
- Waffle Dimensions: 1" thick, 7" diameter
- Triple-coated nonstick plates
- Output: 50 waffles per hour
- Audio beep signals
- Heavy-duty die-cast housing
- Embedded heating element
- Temperature control knob with 6 settings
- Removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray
- Measuring cup included
- LED indicators for "Power ON" and "READY-TO-BAKE"
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase, 11.6 Amps for 1.4 kW, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 3 ft power cord
- NSF listed
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
Waring WWD200 Benefits
- Space-saving vertical design
- Create large, deep-pocketed Belgian waffles that can be topped with berries, syrup, ice cream, or even chicken
- 180-degree rotary feature that ensures perfectly even baking and browning
- Non-stick plates and dishwasher-safe drip tray make cleaning quick and easy
Height: 22 1/2" (Open)
Height: 10" (Closed)
Waffle Thickness: 1"
Waffle Diameter: 7"