Waring WEB300 Single-Plate 11" Wide Commercial Heavy-Duty Cast-Iron Burner With 7" Diameter Plate With Adjustable Thermostat, 120V 1300 Watts
|Ship Weight||8 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||WEB300|
|Height||3 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||12 1/4 Inches|
|Color||Silver / Black|
|Number Of Plates||1|
|Plate Diameter||7 Inches|
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Features||Embedded Heating Element|
|Housing Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Power Cord Length||3 ft|
The WEB300 is the single-plate 11" wide commercial burner from Waring that features a 7" diameter cast-iron burner plate with an embedded heating element that heats up quickly and evenly and it has an adjustable thermostat with a Ready indicator light in a brushed stainless steel housing. The burner stays firmly on surfaces with nonslip rubber feet.
The 7" diameter, 1300 Watt large plate can be used for fast cooking, or for simmering and warming. This burner unit is NSF listed and UL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
The WEB300 burner is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase, and 11 Amps for the 1300 Watts and it has a 3 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Waring WEB300 Features
- Commercial heavy-duty burner
- Plate Material: Cast iron
- 7" diameter burner plate
- Adjustable thermostat with Ready indicator light
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Embedded heating elements
- Nonslip rubber feet
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase, and 11 Amps for 1300 Watts, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 3 ft power cord
- NSF listed
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
Waring WEB300 Benefits
- Use for fast cooking, or for simmering and warming
- Plate heats up quickly and evenly with embedded heating elements
- Durable stainless steel housing
- Stays firmly on surfaces with nonslip rubber feet
Height: 3 3/4"
Depth: 12 1/4"