Waring WCS250SV Light-Duty 10" Diameter Chrome Blade 3/4 HP Motor Professional Food Slicer, 120V
|Ship Weight||39.5 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||WCS250SV|
|Type||Commercial Food Slicers|
|Blade Diameter||10 Inches|
|Slice Thickness||Adjustable To 0.59"|
|Motor Type||Direct Drive, Ventilated Induction|
|Features||Blade Sharpener Assembly Included|
|Power Cord Length||4 ft|
This food slicer has a sturdy cast aluminum base and the carriage with the removable blade tilts out for easy operation and helps provide better access during cleanup. A blade sharpener assembly is included on this food slicer to make sure that your blade maintains sharpness.
The WCS250SV is the light-duty professional food slicer from Waring that features a 10" diameter tempered, hard chrome blade with a powerful commercially rated 3/4 peak HP motor that can slice with adjustable thicknesses up to 0.59 of an inch.
The motor on this food slicer has ventilated induction to reduce noise and prevent overheating and the fixed blade is belt-driven to deliver precise and smooth slicing.
The WCS250SV food slicer is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 1.1 Amps for the 3/4 HP motor and it comes with a 4 ft long power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. This slicer is TUV certified and NSF listed.
Waring WCS250SV Features
- Light-duty professional food slicer
- 10" diameter tempered, hard chrome blade
- Slice thickness: Adjustable up to 0.59"
- 3/4 peak HP motor
- Cast aluminum base
- Removable blade
- Blade sharpener assembly included
- Tilt-out carriage
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 1.1 Amps, 3/4 HP motor, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4 ft long power cord
- TUV certified
- NSF listed
Waring WCS250SV Benefits
- Ventilated induction motor reduces noise and prevents overheating
- Belt-driven blade delivers precise and smooth slicing
- Blade sharpener assembly maintains blade sharpness