Vulcan 1ER85DF 85 lb. Electric Floor Fryer with Digital Controls and KleenScreen PLUS Filtration System - 480V, 3 Phase, 24 kW
|Ship Weight||225 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||1ER85DF|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||41-1/16" x 21" x 34-1/8"|
|Oil Capacity||85 lbs.|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||200°F to 390°F|
|Number of Tanks||1|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Spatial Orientation||Floor Model|
|Legs||4 Adjustable Legs|
An easy way to make fried chicken or fish, as well as the French fries or chips to go with them, is to drop these hand-battered or cut items into a deep fryer. This way, you know that the foods are cooked quickly and thoroughly, and ready to serve. The tricky part is choosing the right piece of equipment, but fortunately, the Vulcan 1ER85DF Electric All-Purpose Fryer makes this decision a no-brainer.
With both a cabinet and a fry tank that are constructed out of stainless steel, this fryer is built to last for years of cooking various foods for customers. The ribbon style heating elements provide even heat distribution throughout the tank so products are cooked perfectly each and every time. The melting cycle options lets you gradually melt fat so that it doesn't burn and ruin the fry tank. The tank itself can hold 85 pounds of shortening, and the ball-type drain valve makes it easy to evacuate oil and thus cleaning the tank out a breeze when needed. The solid state controls are easy to operate and the optional casters let you roll this appliance wherever it would be the most convenient for you and your staff members. For a fryer that will prove reliable and give you an efficient way to cook chicken, fish, appetizers, and French fries, then purchase the Vulcan 1ER85DF.
Vulcan 1ER85DF Features
- Floor Fryer
- 21" W
- Stainless steel cabinet and 19-1/2" x 18" fry tank
- 85 lb. shortening capacity
- Solid state digital controls with melt cycles
- Twin baskets
- Four (4) 6" Adjustable Legs
- 480V, 3 Phase
- 24 kW
Vulcan 1ER85DF Benefits
- With both a cabinet and a fry tank that are constructed out of stainless steel, this is built to last for years of cooking
- Ribbon style heating elements provide even heat distribution so products are cooked perfectly each and every time
- Melting cycle options lets you gradually melt fat so that it doesn't burn and ruin the fry tank
- Ball-type drain valve makes it easy to evacuate oil and thus cleaning the tank out a breeze
Depth: 34 1/8"
Height: 41 1/16"
Oil Capacity: 85 lbs.