TurboChef HHC2020 STD High h Conveyor 2020 Standard 20" Cook Chamber Countertop Stainless Steel Air Impingement High-Speed Conveyor Oven, 208V 3-phase 5,168 Watts
|Ship Weight||300 lb|
|Model Number||HHC2020 STD|
|Manufacturer Part #||HHC2020 STD|
|Type||Electric Conveyor Ovens|
|Height (With Legs)||17 Inches|
|Height (Without Legs)||13 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|High h Oven Model Type||Standard|
|Heat Type||Air Impingement|
|Cook Chamber Opening||20 Inches|
|Belt Width||20 Inches|
|Belt Length||48.3 Inches|
|12" Pizza Capacity||60 Per Hour|
|Opening Size||Adjustable 1" to 3"|
|Features||Patented High-h Air Impingement Technology, Independentally Controlled Top And Bottom Heat|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Max Temperature||600 Degrees F|
|Leg Height||4 Inches|
|Total Average Watts||5,168|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft|
|Brand Line||High h Conveyor Oven|
The HHC2020 STD is the High h Conveyor 2020 Standard countertop air impingement high-speed conveyor oven from TurboChef that cooks up to 40-50% faster than traditional conveyors with patented High-h air impingement technology that maximizes throughput in a compact countertop unit.
There is an adjustable 1" to 3" opening and a 20" wide belt in the 20" cook chamber interior of this conveyor oven that is all stainless steel and the exterior is made with 430 stainless steel on the front, top, sides and back, with cool-touch covers and panels. This countertop oven stands firmly on 4" legs and the unit is stackable up to 3 high with the use of stacking kits that are available separately.
This rapid cook oven has a variable speed blower motor on the recirculating impingement airflow system, and the top and bottom heat are independently-controlled up to a maximum temperature of 600 degrees F.
This oven features smart voltage sensor technology, an idle mode for energy conservation, and it has built-in self-diagnostics for monitoring oven components.
The HHC2020 STD High h Conveyor oven is an electric unit that operates at 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 40 Amps with a total average of 5,168 Watts of power and it comes with a 6 ft power cord with a NEMA 15-50P plug.
This high-speed conveyor oven is UL listed, UL EPH Classified to ANSI/NSF #4 standards, and TUV certified for safety.
TurboChef HHC2020 STD Features
- High h Conveyor 2020 Standard high-speed conveyor oven
- Independently-controlled top and bottom heat
- Installation: Countertop
- Exterior Material: 430 Stainless Steel
- 20" wide belt
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel
- 20" cook chamber interior
- Color: Silver
- Oven Type: Air Impingement
- 12" Pizza Capacity: 60 per hour
- Opening Size: Adjustable 1" to 3"
- Cool-touch covers and panels
- Variable speed blower motor
- Maximum Temperature: 600 degrees F
- Smart voltage sensor technology
- Idle mode for energy conservation
- Built-in self diagnostics
- 4" legs
- Stackable up to 3 high (with stacking kits available separately)
- 6 ft power cord
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 40 Amps, total average of 5,168 Watts, NEMA 15-50P plug
- UL listed
- UL EPH Classified to ANSI/NSF #4 standards
- TUV certified for safety
TurboChef HHC2020 STD Benefits
- Patented High-h air impingement technology maximizes throughput in a compact countertop unit
- Idle mode conserves energy
- Cooks up to 40-50% faster than traditional conveyors
- Oven components monitored by built-in self diagnostics
- Durable stainless steel construction
Height (With Legs): 17"
Height (Without Legs): 13"