Manitowoc UYF0240A NEO Series Undercounter 26" Wide 219 lb/24 hr Ice Production Self-Contained Air-Cooled Condenser Half-Dice Size Cube Ice Machine With 90 lb Storage Bin, 115V
|Ship Weight||159 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||UYF0240A|
|Height||38 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Ice Machine Series||NEO Series|
|Ice Shape||Half-Dice Cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")|
|Cubes Per Pound of Ice||96|
|Anti-microbial Protection Type||Alpha-San|
|Condenser Type||Self-Contained Air-Cooled|
|Ice Production||219 lb/24 hours|
|Ice Storage Bin Capacity||90 lb|
|Power Usage||7.8 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||16 Gallons per 100 lb|
|Legs||6 Inch Adjustable|
|Compressor HP||1/3 HP|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft|
This ice machine produces Half-Dice sized cubes that are hard, clear ice cubes in a 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8" rhomboid shape at 96 cubes per pound of ice. These uniquely shaped cubes provide maximum cooling with an almost 100 percent ice to water ratio.
The UYF0240A is the 26" wide NEO undercounter ice machine from Manitowoc that uses a self-contained air-cooled condenser to produce up to 219 lb of clear, Half-Dice sized ice cubes per day with a 90 lb capacity ice storage bin.
There are bright and easy-to-read indicators and buttons on this ice machine that are illuminated by long-life LED lights. The simple upfront selector switch lets the user initiate ice production, shut-off, and clean operations with full bin and service indicators, and programmable production delay of 4, 12, or 24 hours.
There is AlphaSan antimicrobial protection on the molded white-colored components of this ice machine that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold, and other microbes.
The UYF0240A ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 7 Amps for the 1/3 HP compressor and it comes with a 6 ft long power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug, operating with R-404A refrigerant. There is a forward sliding storage bin on this undercounter ice machine for access to refrigeration components, and it has a sealed foodzone with a removable water trough, a distribution tube, and a damper door. The unit stands firmly on 6" adjustable legs.
This undercounter ice machine is NSF listed for safety, and it is UL listed in the United States and Canada, CE marked, California Low-Lead qualified, ISO 9001:2015 certified, and AHRI certified.
The NEO series ice machine is an all-in-one undercounter ice making and storing solution with an ice maker and bin in a single unit, designed to deliver ice everywhere you need it, ideal for restaurants, bars, cafes, coffee shops, stadium boxes, churches, offices, delis, or for medical uses.
Manitowoc UYF0240A Features
- 26" wide NEO undercounter ice machine
- Self-contained condenser
- Condenser Type: Air-Cooled
- Ice Production: 219 lb of ice per day
- Ice Shape: Half-Dice Cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Cubes Per Pound of Ice: 96
- Stainless steel finish
- Ice Bin Storage Capacity: 90 lb
- Simple upfront selector switch
- Alpha-San anti-microbial protection
- Forward sliding storage bin
- Sealed foodzone with removable water trough
- Distribution tube
- Damper door
- 6" adjustable legs
- Power Usage: 7.8 kWh per 100 lb
- Water Usage: 16 Gallons per 100 lb
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 7 Amps for the 1/3 HP compressor
- 6 ft long power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- California Low-Lead qualified
- AHRI certified
- CE marked
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed for safety
Manitowoc UYF0240A Benefits
- AlphaSan antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold, and other microbes
- Uniquely shaped Half-Dice sized cubes provide maximum cooling with an almost 100 percent ice to water ratio
- All-in-one undercounter ice making and storing solution
- Bright and easy-to-read indicators and buttons
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, cafes, coffee shops, stadium boxes, churches, offices, delis, or for medical uses
Height: 38 1/2"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Ice Production: 219 lb/24 hours
Ice Bin Capacity: 90 lb