Jackson DISHSTAR HT 24" High Temp Undercounter Dishwasher - 208/230V
The DishStar HT is the high-temperature sanitizing undercounter dishwasher from Jackson with a built-in 70 degree F rise booster heater that cleans approximately 24 racks per hour. This undercounter dishwasher features a stainless steel cabinet finish and a stainless steel 1 HP wash pump motor.
The Sani-Sure feature on this undercounter dishwasher ensures the proper rinse water temperature every time. The unit stands firmly on 1" adjustable feet.
The DishStar HT undercounter dishwasher is an electric unit that runs at 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 37.2 - 40.7 Amps and it requires hardwiring.
The undercounter dishwasher is made in the USA, ETL listed for the United States and Canada, and it is ETL-Sanitation listed.
Jackson DishStar HT Features
- Delta series chemical sanitizing undercounter dishwasher
- Stainless steel cabinet finish
- 24 racks per hour
- Built-in 70 degree F rise booster heater
- Sani-Sure rinse water feature
- Stainless steel 1 HP wash pump motor
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase and 37.2 - 40.7 Amps
- 1" adjustable feet
Jackson DishStar HT Benefits
- Sani-Sure feature ensures the proper rinse water temperature every time
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Powerful 1 HP wash pump motor
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the USA
Height: 33 5/16"
Width: 24 3/16"
Depth: 25 1/4"
|Ship Weight||248 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||DISHSTAR HT|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||33.31" x 24.19" x 25.38"|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Rinse Temp||High Temp|
|Racks Per Hour||24|
|Water Usage||1.1 gal/rack|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4"|
|Booster Heater Included||No|
|Dish Rack Included||Yes (2)|
|Operating Temperatures||150°F to 180°F|