Ice-O-Matic UCG060A Undercounter 69 lb Per Day Gourmet Cube-Style Air-Cooled Ice Machine With Built-In 17 1/2 lb Capacity Bin, R290A Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, 115V
|Ship Weight||81.5 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||UCG060A|
|Type||Undercounter Ice Machines|
|Height (Without Included Adjustable Legs)||25 1/4 Inches|
|Width||15 1/4 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel / Plastic|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Production||69 lb Per Day|
|Ice Type||Gourmet Cube (1 1/4" High x 1 1/4" Diameter)|
|Bin Storage Capacity||17 1/2 lb|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Water Drain Size||25/32 Inches|
|Water Consumption||0.7 GPH|
|kWH Used Per 100 lb Ice||17.5 kWH|
|Adjustable Legs Included||Yes|
The UCG060A is the undercounter air-cooled ice machine from Ice-O-Matic that makes clear, long-lasting gourmet cube-style ice (1 1/4" high x 1 1/4" diameter) at 69 lb per day and it has a built-in 17 1/2 lb storage capacity bin.
This undercounter ice machine is made from durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic and it comes included with adjustable legs.
This unit uses a self-contained condenser that operates with an environmentally friendly R290A Hydrocarbon refrigerant. The machine operates at 0.7 GPH and uses 17.5 kWh per 100 lb of ice at 90 degree F air/70 degree F water.
The UCG060A undercounter ice machine is an electric unit that operates at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase. There is a 3/4" water inlet and a 25/32" water drain on this ice machine.
This undercounter ice machine is BPA free, UL listed for the United States and Canada, CE marked, and it is NSF listed.
Ice-O-Matic UCG060A Features
- Undercounter ice machine
- Ice Type: Gourmet cube-style ice (1 1/4" high x 1 1/4" diameter)
- Ice Production: 69 lb per day
- Bin Capacity: 17 1/2 lb
- Material: Stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Refrigerant: R290A Hydrocarbon
- Self-contained condenser
- Water Consumption: 0.7 GPH
- 3/4" water inlet
- 17.5 kWH per 100 lb of ice at 90 degree F air/70 degree F water
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase
- 25/32" water drain
- Adjustable legs included
Ice-O-Matic UCG060A Benefits
- Durable corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290A Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
- BPA free
- CE marked
- NSF listed
Height (Without Included Adjustable Legs): 25 1/4"
Width: 15 1/4"
Ice Production: 69 lb per day
Bin Capacity: 17 1/2 lb