Hobart HSL180-1 Heavy-Duty 180 lb Spiral Dough Mixer With 2-Speed Mix Arm And Reversible Bowl Drive, 6.0 HP Spiral Motor / 0.75 HP Bowl Motor, 208 Volts, 3-phase
|Ship Weight||1,243 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HSL180-1|
|Height (Bowl-Guard Raised)||70 Inches|
|Height (Bowl-Guard Down)||55 1/2 Inches|
|Width||28 3/4 Inches|
|Bowl And Hook/Arm Material||Stainless Steel|
|Hood Material||Cast Aluminum|
|Dough Capacity||180 lb|
|Horsepower||6.0 HP Spiral Hook/Arm Motor / 0.75 HP Bowl Motor|
|Features||Dual-Speed With Programmable 20-Minute Timers, Bowl-Pulsing System|
|Feet||Adjustable Front Stabilizing Feet|
|RPM||100 RPM (Low) - 200 RPM (High)|
The HSL180-1 is the heavy-duty 180 lb spiral dough mixer from Hobart that features a 2-speed mix hook/arm, a reversible bowl drive, and dual programmable 20-minute electronic timers.
This spiral dough mixer features separate high-torque motors on both the spiral hook/arm and the bowl that are precisely designed to lower friction and minimize temperature increases while gently kneading to produce exceptional artisan dough every time.
There are 2 mixing speeds (Low: 100 RPM, High: 200 RPM) available on this spiral mixer with a programmable 20-minute electronic timer on each that will automatically shift from the first to the second speed for precise and consistent mixing. The mixer also features a bowl direction selector (Reverse/Forward) and a bowl jog button that gives you even more control over the mix.
The mixer is made for long-lasting durability with a cast aluminum hood, stainless steel bowl, stainless steel spiral dough hook/arm, and a strong steel body frame construction that is finished in a gray powder coat paint. The unit stands firmly on adjustable front stabilizing feet.
The bi-directional bowl rotation on this spiral mixer improves the consistency of the mix and allows you to run even small batches of dough and the bowl-pulsing system makes removing dough clean and easy.
The HSL180-1 spiral dough mixer is an electric unit that runs at 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase, and 34 Amps for the 6.0 HP spiral motor and 0.75 HP bowl motor and hardwiring is required. There is a thru-hole located on the back of the spiral mixer for a 1" trade size conduit.
This spiral mixer is ETL-Sanitation listed and ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
Hobart HSL180-1 Features
- Heavy-duty spiral dough mixer
- Dough Capacity: 180 lb
- 2-speed mix arm (Low/High)
- Dual programmable 20-minute electronic timers
- Bowl direction selector (Reverse/Forward)
- Bowl jog button
- Orientation: Floor
- Color: Gray
- 100 RPM (Low) - 200 RPM (High)
- Frame Material: Steel with gray powder coat paint finish
- Bowl and Hook/Arm Material: Stainless Steel
- Hood Material: Cast Aluminum
- High-torque motors
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase and 34 Amps for the 6.0 HP spiral motor and 0.75 HP bowl motor
- Hardwiring required
- Adjustable front stabilizing feet
Hobart HSL180-1 Benefits
- Precisely designed high-torque motors lower friction and minimize temperature increases while gently kneading
- Delivers exceptional artisan dough every time
- Programmable timers automatically shift from low to high speed for precise and consistent mixing
- Adjustable mixing speeds, bowl direction, and bowl jog allow for precise control over the mix
- Bowl-pulsing system makes removing dough clean and easy
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
Height (Bowl-Guard Raised): 70"
Height (Bowl-Guard Down): 55 1/2"
Width: 28 3/4"
Dough Capacity: 180 lb