Delfield DIS-725-ET Shelleymatic Drop-In Even Temp Heated Single 6 1/2" to 7 1/4" Maximum Diameter Self-Elevating Stainless Steel Dish Dispenser With 72-Dish Capacity, 120V
|Ship Weight||21 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||DIS-725-ET|
|Flange Diameter||10.62 Inches|
|Temperature Range||120 to 140 Degrees F|
|Cutout Diameter||10 Inches|
|Dish Diameter Range||6 1/2" to 7 1/4" Maximum|
|Maximum Stacking Height||24 Inches|
|Approximate Dish Capacity||72|
|Number of Tubes||1|
|Guide Post Material||High-Impact Plastic|
|Power Cord||4 ft|
The DIS-725-ET is the Shelleymatic Even Temp heated drop-in single self-elevating dish dispenser from Delfield that is designed for 6 1/2" to 7 1/4" diameter dishes with an approximate 72-dish capacity and maintains heated temperatures between 120 to 140 degrees F.
The dispenser tube on this unit has 3 vertical side channels, a bottom brace, and top supporting flange all made from stainless steel and they are all welded together. The dispenser has 3 guide posts that are molded from durable high-impact plastic.
The heated dish dispenser is an electric unit that runs at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 5.5 Amps for the 700 Watt heating element and it comes included with a 4 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-15P plug.
The Even Temp heated dispenser features a convection heating module with a heating element, fan motor, and an adjustable thermostat inside the motor housing.
The tube of this dish dispenser is designed to drop-in and suspend in a 27.38" high space and it provides a maximum 24" stacking height. The self-leveling mechanism on this Shelleymatic dish dispenser can be adjusted with stainless steel extension springs.
There is a carrier head on this dish dispenser that has welded rods with a removable top plate. This dish dispenser unit is UL listed in the United States and Canada, and it is NSF listed for safety.
Delfield DIS-725-ET Features
- Shelleymatic Even Temp heated dish dispenser
- Dish Size: 6 1/2" to 7 1/4" maximum diameter
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Temperature Range: 120 to 140 degrees F
- Convection heating module
- Adjustable thermostat inside the motor housing
- Single tube
- Frame And Tube Material: Stainless Steel
- Guide Post Material: High-Impact Plastic
- Maximum Stacking Height: 24"
- Carrier head with welded rods and removable top plate
- 4 ft power cord
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, 5.5 Amps, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Stainless steel extension springs
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed for safety
Delfield DIS-725-ET Benefits
- Keeps plates ready and warm between 120 to 140 degrees F
- Adjustable self-leveling mechanism with extension springs
- Durable all welded and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
Flange Diameter: 10.62"
Cutout And Dish Dimensions:
Cutout Diameter: 10"
Dish Diameter Range: 6 1/2" to 7 1/4"