Alto-Shaam 1200-UP 26 7/16" Wide Double-Compartment Halo Heat Low Temperature Mobile Hot Food Holding Cabinet, 208-240V
Each compartment in this Halo Heat holding cabinet has the capacity for (16) 20" x 12" x 2 1/2" full-size pans (190 lb capacity per compartment, 380 lb total product capacity), and the unit comes included with (2) sets of chrome-plated universal side rails, and (4) sets of pan slides.
The holding cabinet has a heavy-duty stainless steel exterior and the unit rolls smoothly on 5" casters (2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes).
The 1200-UP hot food holding cabinet is an electric unit that runs on 208-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase, and 7.0 - 8.0 Amps for 1.9 kW and it has a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
The holding cabinet is proudly made in the USA, UL listed in the United States and Canada, UL Classified EPH and meets ANSI/NSF 4 requirements, and it is CE marked for health, safety, and environmental protection standards.
The electrical enclosures on this holding cabinet are IPX4-certified for moisture protection and are protected against water splashes from all directions.
The 1200-UP is a 26 7/16" wide, low-temperature mobile hot food holding cabinet from Alto-Shaam that uses exclusive Halo Heat technology in 2 individually-controlled reach-in compartments with solid doors to keep food at a precisely controlled temperature until it is ready to be served.
Halo Heat technology uses a low-density thermal cable that is wound into the sides and bottom of the holding cavity to provides gentle, precise low-temperature radiant heat and it maintains temperatures (60 to 200 degrees F) evenly throughout the holding cavity. There is no water, fans, forced air, harsh heating elements, or added humidity in the Halo Heat system that could degrade food quality.
There are push-button controls on this holding cabinet that features a simple on/off controller with adjustable thermostats, and a SureTemp heat recovery system that compensates for heat loss whenever a door is opened.
Alto-Shaam 1200-UP Features
- 26 7/16" wide Halo Heat low temperature holding cabinet
- Push-button controls
- Electrical specifications: 208-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase, and 7.0 - 8.0 Amps for 1.9 kW
- 9ft power cord with NEMA 6-15P plug
- 5" casters (2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes)
- Capacity Per Compartment: (16) 20" x 12" x 2 1/2" full size pans (190 lb capacity per compartment, 380 lb total product capacity)
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior
- 2 individually-controlled reach-in compartments
- Door type: Solid
- (2) sets of chrome-plated universal side rails
- (4) sets of pan slides
- Simple on/off controller with adjustable thermostats
- SureTemp heat recovery system
- Temperature range: 60 to 200 degrees F
- Halo Heat low-density thermal cable on sides and bottom of holding cavity
Alto-Shaam 1200-UP Benefits
- Heat loss recovered whenever doors open with SureTemp heat recovery system
- CE marked for health, safety, and environmental protection standards
- IPX4-certified for moisture protection
- Halo Heat technology provides gentle, precise low-temperature radiant heat throughout the holding cavity
- No water, fans, forced air, harsh heating elements, or added humidity that could degrade food quality
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- UL Classified EPH and meets ANSI/NSF 4 requirements
- Precise temperature controls hold food at exact temperatures until it is ready to serve
- Made in the USA
Height: 75 13/16"
Width: 26 7/16"
Depth: 32 3/16"
Compartment Interior Dimensions:
Compartment Interior Height: 28 3/4"
Compartment Interior Width: 21 5/16"
Compartment Interior Depth: 26 1/2"
Capacity: 190 lb per compartment (380 lb total)
|Ship Weight||393 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||1200-UP|
|Height||75 13/16 Inches|
|Width||26 7/16 Inches|
|Depth||32 3/16 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Compartment Height||28 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Compartment Width||26 7/16 Inches|
|Interior Compartment Depth||26 1/2 Inches|
|Number Of Compartments||2|
|Capacity||190 lb Per Compartment (380 lb Total)|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|UL Classified EPH||Yes|
|Features||Halo Heat Technology, SureTemp Heat Recovery System|
|Sets Of Universal Side Rails||2|
|Sets Of Pan Slides||4|
|Amps||7.0 - 8.0|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|