Zeroll 1024 Size 24 Cast Aluminum 1.5 Ounce Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
The Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop has heat conductive fluid sealed within the handle. The Original Zeroll Ice Cream Scoop creates a bigger looking portion by eliminating compression, which gives you up to 20% more scoops of ice cream per gallon.
- Designed for Right or Left Hand Use
- Heat Conductive Fluid Inside Handle
- No Springs to Replace, One-Piece Design
- Size 24 Scoop - 1.5 Ounce Capacity
- Color Coded End Cap: Silver
- Made in USA
Tip For Dipping
Step 1: Draw the Original Zeroll or Zerolon toward you at a 45 degree angle. Cut just deep enough to form a rolled portion. Avoid crushing ice cream against side of container.
Step 2: Turn Zeroll Ice Cream Scoop to lift rounded portion out of the container.
Step 3: Touch portion lightly against a dish or cone for instant release. Care Instructions: Remember to hand dry your Zeroll Scoop each night it is removed from the dipping well. This will extend the life of your Ice Cream Scoop.
- Do not put in dishwasher.
- Do not expose to temperatures in excess of 140 degrees.
|Ship Weight||0.5 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||1024|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Handle End-Cap Color Code||Silver|