Zeroll 1020-ZT Size 20 Zerolon 2 Ounce Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
The Zerolon scoops are Hardcoat Anodized. The Original Zeroll Ice Cream Scoop creates a bigger looking portion by eliminating compression, which gives you up to 20% more scoops of ice cream per gallon.
Zeroll 1020-ZT Features
- Zerolon Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum Alloy with Teflon Coating
- One-Piece Design
- Heat Conductive Fluid Inside Handle
- Corrosion and Oxidation Resistant
- Designed for Left- or Right-Handed Use
- Size #20 Scoop - 2 Ounce Capacity
- Gold Color-Coded End Cap
- No Springs to Break or Replace
- Made in the USA
Zeroll 1020-ZT Benefits
- Anodized alloy and Teflon Coating are resistant to highly chlorinated and high mineral content water
- Daily hand-washing and drying will extend the life-span of the scoop
- Color-coded end cap helps identify dedicated scoops and decreases "cross-contamination" of food product
- Conductive fluid in handle warms up with contact and keeps scoop defrosted, eliminating the need to rinse after each use
Tip For Dipping
Step 1: Draw the Original Zeroll or Zerolon toward you at a 45 degree angle. Cut just deep enough to form a rolled portion. Avoid crushing ice cream against side of container.
Step 2: Turn Zeroll Ice Cream Scoop to lift rounded portion out of the container.
Step 3: Touch portion lightly against a dish or cone for instant release. Care Instructions: Remember to hand dry your Zeroll Scoop each night it is removed from the dipping well. This will extend the life of your Ice Cream Scoop.
- Do not put in dishwasher.
- Do not expose to tempertures in excess of 140 degrees.
|Ship Weight||0.5 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||1024|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Handle End-Cap Color||Silver|