Winco FW-S600 1500 Watt Countertop Electric Food Warmer - Fits 6" Deep Pan
|Ship Weight||39 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||FW-S600|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Range||140° - 200° F|
|Well Dimensions (H x W x D)||6" x 12" x 20"|
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)||10.63" x 14.63" x 22.5"|
Keeping food warm prior to serving, either in a buffet or for an individual portion requires a quality piece of equipment. It needs to be efficient and convenient, able to be carried to any location within a restaurant or cafeteria, or to various catering locations. Meeting both of these demands, the Winco FW-S600 Countertop Electric Food Warmer is a great way to ensure that the meals youre serving your customers will both look and taste absolutely delicious.
Since heavy-duty stainless steel is used for its body, which has vented sides, the FW-S600 is sure to hold up and prove durable over years of consistent use anywhere in your house or at catering venues. The standard opening is able to hold most full-size pans that are six inches in depth. This particular appliance not only keeps products warm, but also lets you cook dishes if needed. Boasting an energy efficient insulated heating compartment design, you can adjust the heat setting to low at 140° F, medium at 170° F, or high at 200° F, using only a maximum of 1500 watts of electricity. Its one-year warranty guarantees your satisfaction with their product. When looking for a budget-friendly way to keep foods warm and appetizing, whether in your kitchen or on a buffet line, use the Winco FW-S600.
Winco FW-S600 Features
- Energy-efficient insulated heating compartment
- Indicator light
- Easy control settings
- Stainless steel body with vented sides
- 20" x 12" standard opening that holds full-size pans with depths of up to 6"
- 3 settings: Low = 140, Medium = 170, High = 200
- ETL listed, conforms to UL-197 and NSF-4
- 1500W, 120V AC, 60Hz
Winco FW-S600 Benefits
- Heavy-duty stainless steel is used for its body, which is sure to prove durable over years of consistent use
- Standard opening is able to hold most full-size pans that are six inches in depth
- Boasting an energy efficient design, adjust the heat setting to use only a maximum of 1200 watts of electricity