Weston 07-3201-W-A 31 Blade Meat Tenderizer Attachment
|Manufacturer Part #||07-3201-W-A|
|Comb Material||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Mounting||Weston PRO-series Meat Grinders|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||12-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 10-3/4"|
The 07-3201-W-A is a meat tenderizer attachment from Weston and is designed to be mounted on Westons PRO-Series meat grinders (Models 10-0801-W, 10-1201-W, 10-2201-W, 10-3201-W), which enables it to operate automatically. With 31 stainless steel blades and a cast aluminum structure, this unit is able to easily tenderize meat that's up to 1-1/4" thick.
Stainless steel combs within the machine ensures that meat does not get wrapped into the blades and stainless steel tongs aid in feeding meat through. The 07-3201-W-A is also easy to disassemble for cleaning with a simple break down design.
Weston 07-3201-W-A Features
- 31 stainless steel blades cut into meat 1-1/4" thick
- Stainless steel combs ensure meat doesn't become stuck in blades
- Disassembles for an easy cleaning experience
- Compact design is excellent for storage and saving work space
- Stainless steel tongs included for handling meat while operating the machine
- Cast aluminum body is excellent for keeping attachment durable and lightweight
- Designed for use with Weston PRO-Series meat grinders (Models 10-0801-W, 10-1201-W, 10-2201-W, 10-3201-W)