Waring WCV300 Countertop Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine With 11" Seal Bar And Bags Included, 120V 380 Watts
|Ship Weight||33.25 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||WCV300|
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
|Number Of 1-Quart Bags Included||50|
|Number Of 2-Quart Bags Included||50|
|Seal Bar Length||11 Inches|
The WCV300 is the countertop chamber vacuum packaging machine from Waring that has an 11" seal bar, capacitive touchpad controls, a viewing lid with an ergonomic handle, and it comes included with 50 vacuum bags in 1-quart size and 50 vacuum bags in 2-quart size that are safe for the microwave, freezer, or boiling, and perfect for sous-vide cooking.
There is a marinating function on this vacuum packaging machine that infuses meats, fruits, and vegetables. Sealing increases the shelf life of your ingredients, eliminatates freezer burn, and protects food from microorganisms.
The WCV300 chamber vacuum packaging machine is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 3.0 Amps for 380 Watts of power and it comes with a 6 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. This vacuum packaging machine is NSF listed and ETL listed in the United States and Canada.
Waring WCV300 Features
- Countertop chamber vacuum packaging machine
- 11" seal bar
- Capacitive touchpad controls
- Viewing lid with an ergonomic handle
- Number of 1-Quart bags included: 50
- Number of 2-Quart bags included: 50
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 3.0 Amps for 380 Watts, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 6 ft power cord
- NSF listed
- ETL listed
Waring WCV300 Benefits
- Sealing eliminatates freezer burn, protects food from microorganisms
- Marinating function infuses meats, fruits, and vegetables
- Vacuum bags are safe for the microwave, freezer, or boiling, and perfect for sous-vide cooking
Width: 16 1/4"