Waring WCO500X Countertop Electric 1/2-Size 4-Pan Capacity Stainless Steel Commercial Convection Oven With Manual Controls, 120V 1700 Watts
|Ship Weight||53 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||WCO500X|
|Type||Commercial Convection Ovens|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Door Type||Double-Pane Tempered Glass|
|Accessories Included||3 Baking Racks And (1) 1/2-Size Sheet Pan|
|Temperature Range||150 to 500 Degrees F|
|Controls||Die-Cast Manual Control Knobs|
|Power Cord Length||3 ft|
There are 3 baking racks and 1 half-size sheet pan included with this convection oven. This countertop oven has an advanced airflow design, and it has convection bake, roast, bake and broil functions with a temperature range of 150 to 500 degrees F.
The WCO500X is a countertop commercial convection oven from Waring that holds up to (4) 1/2-size pans (available separately) and features a double-pane, tempered glass door and simple die-cast manual control knobs.
There is a stainless steel construction with brushed finish and a full stainless steel interior on this countertop commercial convection oven and the unit is NSF listed for safety, and UL listed in the United States and Canada.
The WCO500X convection oven is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase, 14 Amps for 1.7 kW and it has a 3 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Waring WCO500X Features
- Countertop commercial convection oven
- Double-pane tempered glass door
- 3 baking racks and 1 half-size sheet pan included
- Die-cast manual control knobs
- Pan Capacity: (4) 1/2-size pans (available separately)
- Stainless steel construction with brushed finish
- Temperature range: 150 to 500 degrees F
- Stainless steel interior
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, and 1-phase, 14 Amps for 1.7 kW, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 3 ft power cord
- NSF listed
- UL listed for the United States and Canada
Waring WCO500X Benefits
- Durable stainless steel construction