Walco 3906 6.25" Camelot 18/0 Stainless Salad Fork
|Manufacturer Part #||3906|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Flatware Type||Salad Fork|
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Tines||4|
There is nothing worse than struggling to get lettuce or tomatoes unto your fork while attempting to eat a salad. It's frustrating and embarrassing and usually results in you angrily stabbing your plate. Save your guests some embarrassment with the 3906 stainless salad fork from Walco, it has four perfectly molded tines to effortlessly grip vegetables, and the stainless steel construction guarantees durability and long lasting shine. The Camelot design gives this fork an air of sophistication and style that sets it apart from other basic forks.
- 6.25 inch long salad fork
- Designed with four tines for ultimate usage
- Affordable and economical 18/0 stainless steel quality
- Comes with 24 per box
The Table below is based on standard restaurant place settings. Your specific needs may vary according to the individual operation and what food you serve on the menu.
Your reserve stock should be at least 25% of that in active service.
How this works:
1. Pick column that best describes your facility.
2. Multiply the number of seats you have by the number in the rows below.
3. These numbers are rough requirements for how many pieces you need.
|Item Description||Hotel Dining Rooms||Good Restaurant/ Coffee Shop||Smaller Operation|
|Dessert or Soup Spoon||2||2||2|
|Demi Coffee Spoon||2||-||-|