Vulcan VSC96 VSC Series Flat Top 96" Wide 6-Drawer 12-Pan Capacity Stainless Steel Insulated Self-Contained Refrigerated Base On Heavy-Duty Casters, 115V 1-Phase 1/2 HP
|Ship Weight||525 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||VSC96|
|Type||Commercial Refrigerated Base Units|
|Top, Front & Side Material||Stainless Steel|
|Back & Bottom Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Number Of Drawers||6|
|Pan Capacity||12 Full Size (12" x 20" x 6" deep)|
|Caster Type||Heavy-Duty 4 Inch Diameter|
|Brand Line||VSC Series|
|Insulation Material||High-Density Polyurethane|
|Insulation Thickness||2 Inches|
|Display Type||LED LIght|
|Operating Temperature Range||34 to 38 Degrees F|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
The VSC96 is the VSC series flat top 96" wide refrigerated base from Vulcan with 6 drawers that each holds up to 2 full-size 12" x 20" x 6" deep pans for a total 12-pan capacity. The unit rolls smoothly on 4" heavy-duty casters.
There is a side-mounted, balanced, self-contained refrigeration system on this base unit that operates with R-404 refrigerant and the unit features a rear-mounted evaporator that circulates cold air through each drawer compartment.
This refrigerated base features a stainless steel front, top, and sides, and a heavy-gauge galvanized steel back and bottom. There is an LED temperature display on this refrigerated base and it has an RS485 data port.
The durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction of this refrigerated base unit will stand up to the daily usage of any commercial kitchen environment.
The operating temperature can be set on this refrigerated base between 34 to 38 degrees F. This commercial electric refrigerated base is UL listed in the United States and Canada, and it is NSF listed for safety.
The cabinet and drawers of this refrigerated base are both insulated with 2" thick high-density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane. There are water-resistant microprocessor controls on this refrigerated base unit that are easy to use and the unit has a non-electric automatic condensate evaporator.
The VSC96 refrigerated base is an electric unit that runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 12.0 Amps for the 1/2 HP 4,090 BTU compressor and it comes with a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Vulcan VSC96 Features
- VSC series Flat Top 96" wide refrigerated base
- Number of Drawers: 6
- Pan Capacity: 12 Full-Size (12" x 20" x 6" deep)
- Microprocessor controls
- Operating Temperature Range: 34 to 38 degrees F
- Top, Front & Side Material: Stainless Steel
- Back & Bottom Material: Galvanized Steel
- Refrigerant: R-404
- Non-electric automatic condensate evaporator
- LED temperature display
- Insulation: 2" thick high-density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane
- RS485 data port
- BTU: 4,090
- Condenser Location: Left-Side
- 4" heavy-duty casters
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- 9 ft power cord included
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 12.0 Amps for the 1/2 HP 4,090 BTU compressor, NEMA 5-15P plug
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed for safety
Vulcan VSC96 Benefits
- Easy to use microprocessor controls
- Dedicated rear-mounted evaporator circulates cold air through each drawer compartment
- Durable stainless steel will stand up to the daily usage of a commercial kitchen environment
Height (With 4" Casters): 26"