Vulcan VG40 Liquid Propane 40 Gallon Manual Tilt Braising Pan / Tilt Skillet - 120,000 BTU
|Manufacturer Part #||VG40|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Apx. Revolutions to Fully Tilt||30|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||40.50" x 46.00" x 35.50"|
The VG40 is a Liquid Propane Tilting Braising Pan from Vulcan. This free-standing pan features a capacity of 30 gallons. The product is constructed of stainless steel. There is a front hinged polished hinged body, as well as interior corners. This unit includes a spring assist cover with drip edge. The faucet mounting bracket is field reversible and adds 3” to width. The burners are designed to shut off once the pan is lifted beyond 5°. Ignition controls are electric.
This product features 12” legs with adjustable flanged feet. There is a manually-operated anti-jam lifting mechanism with removable handle. Temperature controls are solid state, with a range of 50°F to 425°F. The combo gas valve features a built-in regulator. There are drop-away receiving pan supports located under the pouring lip. The pan runs on 90,000 BTUs. It is UL and CSA listed.
Vulcan VG40 Features
- Tilting Braising Pan
- Liquid Propane
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 40 Gallons
- 46" Wide Open Base
- Manual Tilt
- 4” Return Flange
- Spring Assist Cover w/Drip Edge
- Automatic Burner Light
- Embossed Gallon Markings
- Temperature Range: 50°F-425°F
- Field Reversible L Faucet Mounting Bracket
- 3/4” Rear Gas Connection
- Adjustable Flanged Feet
- Cooking Surface Area: 39" x 23"
- Max Pan Opening: 41" x 28"
- Electric Controls
- 90,000 BTUs
- Electrical: 120v/60/1ph, 9 Amps
- UL Listed
Vulcan-Hart VG40 Benefits
- Coved corners means stirring stews, soups, and chili is a breeze
- Stainless steel spring assist cover can be easily lifted via the wrap-around handle so you can access the food inside
- Pans tilts completely and has a pouring lip lets you put your meals into serving or storage containers