Vulcan V2P36S Natural Gas V Series 36" Wide Standard Oven Base Dual 1/2" Thick Steel Plancha Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Range On 6" Legs, 85,000 BTU
|Ship Weight||685 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||V2P36S|
|Type||Commercial Gas Range|
|Depth||36 3/4 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Type||Standard Oven Base|
|Number Of Burners||2|
|Burner Type||Plancha Top|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|CSA Design Certified||Yes|
|CSA Blue Flame Certified||Yes|
|Riser Height||4 Inches|
|Gas Connection||1 1/4" Diameter Rear Gas Connection|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Legs||6" Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs|
|Brand Line||V Series|
The V2P36S is the heavy-duty V Series 36" wide gas-powered Plancha top range from Vulcan that has a Standard oven base, and two 1/2" thick 18" wide steel plancha tops with individual pilots and controls, and a 3-sided grease trough. This range stands firmly on 6" adjustable stainless steel legs.
The oven has a porcelain interior that is 13" high x 27" wide x 27" deep. The blower motor on the oven of this range is an electric unit that runs at 115 Volts, 1-phase, and 4 Amps, and the unit comes included with a 9 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-15P plug.
There is durable stainless steel construction on the front, front top ledge, sides, base, burner box, and 4" high stub riser of this Plancha top burner range that makes it durable enough to stand up to the daily usage of any commercial kitchen environment.
This commercial gas open burner range is CSA Blue Flame certified, CSA Design certified, and it is NSF listed for safety.
This V2P36S commercial gas Plancha top burner range operates on Natural Gas at 50,000 BTU for the Standard oven, and 17,500 BTU for each Plancha top for a total 85,000 BTU for the unit. All gas connections should be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper safety codes and guidelines.
This gas Plancha top burner range has a 1 1/4" diameter front gas manifold and a 1 1/4" rear gas connection. All gas connections should be made by qualified personnel who will follow all of the proper safety codes and guidelines.
V series units are all modular and interchangeable to allow you to create the perfect customized workstation, including a variety of types of ranges from open burners, hot tops, French tops, charbroilers, and griddles, to other units like refrigerated bases, cabinets, convection or finishing ovens.
Vulcan V2P36S Features
- V Series heavy-duty 36" wide range
- Base Type: Standard Oven Base
- Power Type: Gas / Electric
- Base Material: Stainless Steel
- Burner Type: Plancha Top burner
- Burner Material: Steel
- Plancha Burner Width: 18"
- Number of Plancha Burners: 2
- 3-sided grease trough
- Burner BTU: 17,500
- Individual burner pilots and controls
- Oven BTU: 50,000
- Oven Interior Size: 13" high x 27" wide x 27" deep
- Oven Interior Material: Porcelain
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Total BTU: 85,000
- 9 ft power cord
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 1-phase and 4 Amps, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4" stainless steel stub riser
- Gas Connection: 1 1/4" diameter rear gas connection
- Legs: 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- CSA Blue Flame certified
- CSA Design certified
- NSF listed for safety
Vulcan V2P36S Benefits
- Modular and interchangeable V series units allow you to create the perfect customized workstation
- Energy-efficient heavy-duty burners
- Durable stainless steel and heavy-duty cast iron grates stand up to any commercial kitchen environment
Depth: 36 3/4"