Vulcan 4ER50AF 200 lb. 4 Unit Electric Floor Fryer System with Analog Controls and KleenScreen Filtration - 480V, 3 Phase, 68 kW
|Ship Weight||927 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||4ER50AF|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||39-7/16" x 62" x 34-3/8"|
|Oil Capacity||200 lbs.|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||200°F to 390°F|
|Number of Tanks||4|
|Number of Fry Baskets||8|
|Spatial Orientation||Floor Model|
|Legs||4 Adjustable Legs|
An easy way to make fried chicken or fish, as well as the French fries or chips to go with them, is to drop these hand-battered or cut items into a deep fryer. This way, you know that the foods are cooked quickly and thoroughly, and ready to serve. The tricky part is choosing the right piece of equipment, but fortunately, the Vulcan 4ER50AF Electric All-Purpose Fryer makes this decision a no-brainer.
With both a cabinet and fry tanks that are constructed out of stainless steel, this fryer is built to last for years of cooking various foods for customers. The ribbon style heating elements provide even heat distribution throughout the tanks so products are cooked perfectly each and every time. The melting cycle options lets you gradually melt fat so that it doesn't burn and ruin the fry tanks. Each tank itself can hold 50 pounds of shortening, and the ball-type drain valve makes it easy to evacuate oil and thus cleaning the tank out a breeze when needed. The solid state controls are easy to operate and the optional casters let you roll this appliance wherever it would be the most convenient for you and your staff members. For a fryer that will prove reliable and give you an efficient way to cook chicken, fish, appetizers, and French fries, then purchase the Vulcan 4ER50AF.
Vulcan 4ER50AF Features
- Floor Fryer
- 62" W
- 200 lb. shortening capacity
- Tank Size: 14-1/8" x 15-1/2"
- Solid state analog knob controls with melt cycles
- Number of Tanks: 4
- Four (4) Adjustable Legs
- 480V, 3 Phase
- 68 kW
Vulcan 4ER50AF Benefits
- With both a cabinet and fry tanks that are constructed out of stainless steel, this is built to last for years of cooking
- Ribbon style heating elements provide even heat distribution so products are cooked perfectly each and every time
- Melting cycle options lets you gradually melt fat so that it doesn't burn and ruin the fry tank
- Ball-type drain valve makes it easy to evacuate oil and thus cleaning the tank out a breeze
Depth: 34 3/8"
Height: 39 7/16"
Oil Capacity: 200 lbs.