Turbo Air TUR-28SD-D2-N Super Deluxe Series Insulated Rear-Mount Undercounter Refrigerator With 2 Solid Drawers, 6.8 Cubic Feet, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||169 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||TUR-28SD-D2-N|
|Dimensions (LxDxH)||27-1/2" x 30" x 30"|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||6.8 Cubic Feet|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Casters||5 3/8 Inch Diameter (Locks On Front)|
|Features||Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33°F to 38°F|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
|Number of Doors||0|
|Number of Drawers||2|
The refrigerator holds temperatures between 33 to 38 degrees F for optimal food preservation. The entire cabinet structure of the undercounter refrigerator has high-density polyurethane insulation.
This undercounter refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior and interior with a galvanized steel back and bottom.
This undercounter refrigerator is ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
The TUR-28SD-D2-N is the Super Deluxe Series 27 1/2" wide undercounter refrigerator from Turbo Air with a rear-mounted self-contained compressor, 6.8 cubic ft of space, and 2 solid drawers.
There is a self-cleaning condenser device on the self-contained refrigeration system of this undercounter refrigerator that performs daily, automatic brush cleanings of the condenser to help prevent system failures.
There is a self-contained, CFC free R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant system on this undercounter refrigerator. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The TUR-28SD-D2-N undercounter refrigerator runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 2.2 Amps for 1/5 HP and has a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug. The unit rolls smoothly on 5 5/8" diameter swivel casters with locks on the front set.
There is an anti-corrosion coated evaporator on this undercounter refrigerator and it has an external digital display for the digital temperature control and monitor system that allows you to monitor the unit easily.
Turbo Air TUR-28SD-D2-N Features
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Shape: Rectangular
- Capacity: 6.8 Cubic Feet
- Temp Range: 33°F - 38°F
- Drawers: 2
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Foamed-in-place, high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R-290 Hydrocarbon
- Galvanized steel back and bottom
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 2.2 Amps for 1/5 HP
- 9-ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Rear-mounted compressor
- ETL Listed
Turbo Air TUR-28SD-D2-N Benefits
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator helps maintain the quality and longevity of the unit
- 5-5/8" diameter casters with locks on the front set keep the unit in place
- Environmentally-friendly R-600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and has a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
- Self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure
- High efficiency refrigeration system optimizes product lifespan