Turbo Air TIDC-70W-N White 68" Wide 20-Can Capacity Curved Low-E Glass Top Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, 115V
|Ship Weight||518 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||TIDC-70W-N|
|Type||Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets|
|Height||50 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Total Capacity||(20) 3-Gallon Tubs|
|Display Capacity||(12) 3-Gallon Tubs|
|Storage Capacity||(8) 3-Gallon Tubs|
|Shelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Range||-10 to 8 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number Of Shelves||3|
|Number Of Lids||2|
|LED Interior Lighting||Yes|
|Number Of ABS Night Covers||2|
There is a self-contained, CFC-free R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant system on this ice cream dipping cabinet. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The TIDC-70W-N ice cream dipping cabinet runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 6.7 Amps for 1 HP and it uses a NEMA 5-15P plug.
The ice cream dipping cabinet freezer holds temperatures between -10 to 8 degrees F for optimal frozen ice cream preservation.
There are (2) standard ABS night covers, (3) stainless steel shelves, manual defrost, and PE coated removable magnetic frost shields on this ice cream dipping cabinet.
This ice cream dipping cabinet is ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
The TIDC-70W-N is the White 68" wide ice cream dipping cabinet from Turbo Air with a low-emissivity glass front and tempered glass sides, LED lighting for the interior canopy, and capacity to display (12) 3-gallon tubs of ice cream and keep (8) tubs in storage (Total Capacity: 20-cans).
Turbo Air TIDC-70W-N Features
- (2) standard ABS night cover
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 6.7 Amps for 1 HP
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Manual defrost
- Temperature Range: -10 to 8 degrees F
- Refrigerant: R-290 Hydrocarbon
- PE coated removable magnetic frost shields
- 68" wide ice cream dipping cabinet
- (3) stainless steel shelves
- Color: White
- Low-emissivity glass front
- Tempered glass sides
- LED lighting for the interior canopy
- Capacity: (20) 3-gallon tubs of ice cream (12 on Display, 8 in Storage)
Turbo Air TIDC-70W-N Benefits
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- Optimal frozen ice cream preservation at -10 to 8 degrees F
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- Environmentally-friendly R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and has a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
Height: 50 7/8"
Depth: 26 1/8"
Capacity: (20) 3-gallon tubs of ice cream (12 on Display, 8 in Storage)