Turbo Air TGM-35R-N White 41 3/8" Wide 29.27 Cubic ft 2 Glass Sliding Door Insulated Refrigerated Merchandiser, 115V
|Ship Weight||419 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||TGM-35R-N|
|Type||Glass Door Merchandisers|
|Height||79 1/8 Inches|
|Width||41 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||29.27 Cubic ft|
|Number of Doors||2|
|LED Interior Lighting||Yes|
|Power Cord Length||7 ft|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Shelf Material||PE (Polyethylene) Coated Wire|
|Number Of Shelves||8|
|Features||Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Temperature Range||33 to 38 Degrees Fahrenheit|
There is an anti-corrosion coated evaporator on this glass door refrigerated merchandiser and the entire cabinet structure has high-density polyurethane insulation. The glass door refrigerated merchandiser holds temperatures between 33 to 38 degrees F for optimal food preservation.
This merchandiser refrigerator features an energy-conserving fan control that uses algorithmic air circulation to provide the optimal temperature level that conserves energy by at least 15% and increases the life of the compressor.
This glass door merchandiser refrigerator features a hot gas condensate system that prevents the overflow of condensate water and it lowers the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion.
This refrigerated merchandiser is ETL-Sanitation listed, and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada.
The TGM-35R-N is the White 41 3/8" wide glass door refrigerated merchandiser from Turbo Air with a bottom-mounted self-contained compressor, 29.27 cubic ft of space, LED interior and canopy lighting, (2) double-pane glass self-closing sliding doors with Low-E glass, and (8) adjustable PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves.
There is a self-contained, CFC-free R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant system on this glass door refrigerated merchandiser. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are eco-friendly, do not deplete the ozone layer (ODP-0), and have a very low contribution to global warming (GWP-3).
The TGM-35R-N glass door refrigerated merchandiser runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 3.2 Amps for 1/3 HP and has a 7 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Turbo Air TGM-35R-N Features
- Capacity: 29.27 cubic feet
- Energy conserving fan control
- Hot gas condensate system
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 3.2 Amps for 1/3 HP
- 7 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Foamed-in-place, high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Temperature Range: 33 to 38 degrees F
- Refrigerant: R-290 Hydrocarbon
- (2) double-pane glass self-closing sliding doors with Low-E glass
- Bottom-mounted compressor
- Color: White
- Glass door refrigerated merchandiser
- LED interior and canopy lighting
- (8) adjustable PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Turbo Air TGM-35R-N Benefits
- Fan control conserves energy by at least 15% and increases the life of the compressor
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- Environmentally-friendly R-600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and has a very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- High efficiency refrigeration system optimizes product lifespan
Height: 79 1/8"
Width: 41 3/8"
Capacity: 29.27 Cubic ft