Turbo Air M3RF19-2-N M3 Series Reach-In One Section Solid Door Dual Temperature Refrigerator - 17.26 Total Cu. Ft.
The M3RF19-2-N is a 25-1/8" wide, stainless steel M3 series dual temperature, one section reach-in refrigerator/freezer from Turbo Air with an 8.87 cubic ft refrigerator on the top and an 8.39 cubic ft freezer on the bottom. There are (2) stainless steel hinged solid doors with recessed handles on this refrigerator/freezer and is has (2) PE coated wire shelves.
The refrigerator/freezer features a patented maintenance-free, self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure. There is a hot gas condensate system on this refrigerator that has surfaces specially treated to resist corrosion.
The self-contained refrigeration on this refrigerator/freezer uses R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant. The entire cabinet has foamed-in-place high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
There is a digital temperature control system on the reach-in refrigerator/freezer that includes an exterior LED digital thermometer, door open beep and self-diagnostic monitoring system. The refrigerator/freezer features turbo freezing, a smart defrost system, automatic fan motor delays and it has LED interior lighting. There are door locks on this reach-in refrigerator/freezer and it rolls smoothly on 4" swivel casters.
The M3RF19-2 dual temperature refrigerator/freezer runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 4.8 Amps for 3/8 HP and comes with a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This dual temperature refrigerator/freezer is ETL listed for the United States and Canada and ETL Sanitation listed.
Turbo Air M3RF19-2-N Features
- Stainless steel construction
- (2) stainless steel hinged solid doors with recessed handles
- Refrigerator on top: 8.87 cubic ft
- Freezer on bottom: 8.39 cubic ft
- (2) PE coated wire shelves
- Patented maintenance-free, self-cleaning condenser device
- Hot gas condensate system
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Foamed-in-place high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation
- Digital temperature control system
- Self-diagnostic monitoring system
- Exterior LED digital thermometer
- Beeping door-open alarm
- Automatic fan motor delays
- Door pressure release device
- LED interior lighting
- Turbo freezing
- Smart defrost system
- Door locks
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 4.8 Amps for 3/8 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4" swivel casters
Turbo Air M3RF19-2-N Benefits
- Maintenance-free, self-cleaning condenser device that automatically brushes daily and prevents system failure
- Hot gas condensate system surfaces specially treated to resist corrosion
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL Sanitation listed
|Ship Weight||220 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||M3RF19-2-N|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|ETL Sanitation Listed||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||8.87 (R) / 8.39 (F)|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||33° - 38° F / -10°F to 0°F|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||72" x 25-1/8" x 31-1/2"|
|Insulation||High Density Polyurethane|
|Power Cord||9 ft|
|Casters||4" swivel (2 with locks)|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet