True STA1RPT-1G-1G-HC Spec Series ENERGY STAR Certified 1-Section 27 1/2" Wide Full-Height Glass Front And Rear Door Insulated R290 Hydrocarbon Pass-Thru Refrigerator With Stainless Steel Exterior And Aluminum Interior, 115V
|Ship Weight||440 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||STA1RPT-1G-1G-HC|
|Height (With 5" Casters)||82 3/4 Inches|
|Height (Without Casters)||77 3/4 Inches|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/8 Inches|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Side Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Front Door Type||Glass|
|Rear Door Type||Glass|
|Door Hinge Type||Cam-Lift|
|Door Lock Type||Bolt-Style|
|Control Type||Digital Temperature Control|
|Temperature Range||33 to 38 Degrees F|
|Insulation||Ecomate High-Density Polyurethane|
|Number Of Shelves||3|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Interior Lighting Type||LED|
|Power Cord Length||9 ft|
The STA1RPT-1G-1G-HC is the Spec series ENERGY STAR certified 1-section 27 1/2" wide pass-thru refrigerator from True with a full-height Low-E double-pane thermal insulated glass door on the front and rear with bolt-style door locks and cam-lift hinges, LED interior lighting, and digital temperature controls.
The STA Spec series refrigerator units feature an exterior with a stainless steel door, front, and sides, an interior with aluminum side walls and back, and a stainless steel floor and ceiling, and it has 3 heavy-duty chrome-plated wire shelves per section.
This refrigerator is insulated with Ecomate high-density CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
This refrigerator unit holds temperatures between 33 to 38 degree F for ideal food preservation. The STA1RPT-1G-1G-HC pass-thru refrigerator is an electric unit that runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 3.8 Amps for the 1/4 HP compressor and it comes with a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
There is a top-mounted self-contained capillary tube refrigeration system in this pass-thru refrigerator that uses environmentally-friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant which has a low 3 GWP (Global Warming Potential) and zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential).
This refrigerator rolls smoothly on a set of 5" diameter plate casters that have locks on the front set. This refrigerator is proudly made in the USA, ENERGY STAR certified, UL EPH classified, and it is UL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
True STA1RPT-1G-1G-HC Features
- Spec series pass-thru refrigerator
- Number of Sections: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Door Type: Full-height glass
- Glass Type: Low-E double-pane thermal insulated glass
- Bolt-style door locks
- Cam-lift door hinges
- Exterior Material: Stainless steel steel door, front, and sides
- Interior Material: Aluminum interior side walls and back, Stainless steel floor and ceiling
- Shelf Material: Heavy-duty chrome-plated wire
- Number of Shelves: 3
- Insulation: Ecomate High-Density Polyurethane
- Top-mounted self-contained capillary tube refrigeration system
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Digital temperature controls
- LED interior lighting
- Temperature: 33 to 38 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 3.8 Amps
- 1/4 HP
- 9 ft power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5" diameter plate casters (locks on front set)
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the USA
- UL EPH classified
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
True STA1RPT-1G-1G-HC Benefits
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Consistently holds ideal food preservation temperature
- Durable stainless steel construction
Height (with 5" casters): 82 3/4"
Height (without casters): 77 3/4"
Width: 27 1/2"
Depth: 36 1/8"