True GDM-26-HC~TSL01 30" Black Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser with LED Lighting - 115V
|Ship Weight||325 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||GDM-26-HC~TSL01|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Exterior Material||Powder Coated Rolled Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
|UL EPH Listed||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Temperature Range||33° F - 38° F|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||78-5/8" x 30" x 29-7/8"|
The GDM-26-HC~TSL01 is a 30" wide, ENERGY STAR certified glass door refrigerator merchandiser from True with a black powder coated steel exterior. There is 1 Low-E thermal glass hinged door on this refrigerator merchandiser and it has LED interior lighting. The self-contained refrigeration on this model uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant which has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP). The compressor has an output of 1/3 HP.
This ENERGY STAR certified glass door refrigerator merchandiser has 5 adjustable, heavy duty, PVC coated wire shelves and it has a white interior with a stainless steel floor.
The GDM-26-HC~TSL01 refrigerated merchandiser is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5.4 Amps, and comes with a 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This ENERGY STAR certified glass door refrigerator merchandiser is made in the USA.
True GDM-26-HC~TSL01 Features
- Refrigerated Merchandiser
- 30" wide
- Black powder coated steel exterior
- White aluminum interior with stainless steel floor
- 1 Low-E thermal glass hinged door
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- 5 adjustable, heavy duty, white PVC coated wire shelves
- LED interior lighting
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5.4 Amps
- Compressor HP: 1/3
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Leg levelers
- ENERGY STAR certified
- UL EPH Classified
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- Made in the USA
- NSF approved
True GDM-26-HC~TSL01 Benefits
- Durable cold rolled steel exterior ensures longevity
- Interior LED lighting is bright and efficient
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
Height: 78 5/8"