Traulsen G10010 30" G Series One Section Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator with Right Hinged Door - 23.43 cu. ft.
|Ship Weight||395 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||G10010|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||83-7/16" x 29-7/8" x 35"|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Sections||1|
The Traulsen G10010 One Section Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator is 29-7/8 inches wide, 83-7/16 inches high, and features a top-mounted refrigeration system.
The front exterior cabinet of the G10010, including the door and the louver assembly over the vent, are constructed from high-quality, 20-gauge stainless steel. The exterior and interior of the cabinet sides are made from anodized aluminum, as are the door liners. The exterior top, back and bottom of the refrigerator are constructed from heavy-gauge galvanized steel.
The single, solid, stainless steel door has a stay-open feature that is activated when the door is opened beyond a 120 degree angle. The hinges incorporate a concealed light switch. The door comes with a lock and key. The handle and hinges are guaranteed by the manufacturer for the life of the unit.
The cabinet and the door of the Traulsen G10010 are insulated with a 2” thick, high-density, non-CFC, foamed-in-place polyurethane. There is an R-450a refrigerant and a front facing condenser. It is capable of holding interior temperatures from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
An air-cooled, 1/5 Horsepower hermetic compressor and large high-humidity evaporator coil are located outside the food zone. A water-resistant microprocessor control system is standard. Also included is a thermostatic expansion valve metering.
The interior compartment has a 23.43 cubic foot refrigerated storage capacity, with (3) epoxy-coated wire shelves. The full-width shelves are mounted on pins and installed at the factory. The entire compartment is lit by incandescent lights. The Traulsen G10010 requires a 115-volt, 60Hz, 1-phase electrical connection. This unit comes with four (4) locking six-inch high casters.
The refrigerator is also Energy Star qualified, UL listed, and NSF listed.
Traulsen G10010 Features
- Dealer's Choice Refrigerator
- 1 section reach-in refrigerator
- Stainless steel front and door
- Anodized aluminum sides
- Aluminum interior
- 3 adjustable, heavy duty epoxy-coated shelves
- 1 stainless steel door with a recessed handle and door lock
- Digital temperature control and display
- Incandescent interior lighting
- R-450A refrigerant
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 4.9 Amps
- 1/5 HP
- 9 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5” high casters with brake/locks
- ENERGY STAR certified
- UL Classified in USA and Canada
- NSF Listed
Traulsen G10010 Benefits
- Aluminum is Corrosion Resistant
- Flow Circulates Cold Air, Allowing Warm Air Out When Door is Opened
- Metering Device Allows Precise and Rapid Cold Recovery when Temperatures Change
- Condensate Evaporator Separate From Higher Grease Content Environment, Keeping Unit Clean and Efficient.
- Shelves Each Have a Generous 225 Pound Load Limit