Town SM-30-R-STD-N MasteRRange 30" Wide Right-Hinged Door Galvanized Steel Exterior 60,000 BTU Natural Gas Smokehouse
|Ship Weight||425 lb|
|Manufacturer||Town Food Service|
|Manufacturer Part #||SM-30-R-STD-N|
|Height||70 3/4 Inches|
|Exterior Material||Galvanized Steel|
|Interior Material||Heavy-Gauge Aluminized Steel|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Door Hinge||Right Side|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Connection||3/4 Inches|
|Temperature Range||125 - 550 Degrees F|
|Insulation||1 Inch Thick Fiberglass|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Burner Type||Aluminized Steel Tubular Gas Burners|
|Number Of Skewers Included||6|
|Number Of Skewer Rests||2|
|Skewer Material||Stainless Steel|
|Water Pan Material||Stainless Steel|
|Leg Height||7 3/4" Adjustable|
|Leg Material||Stainless Steel|
The main compartment on the MasteRRange smokehouse has 2 skewer rests with slots for optional rack guides (racks available separately) and there are 6 stainless steel skewers included with this unit. A User's Guide with recipes is also provided with this smokehouse.
The smokehouse interior is heavy-gauge, heat, and corrosion-resistant aluminized steel that is double-wall insulated with 1" thick fiberglass.
There are strategically placed drip shields inside the MasteRRange smokehouse that catches and vaporizes grease to enhance the flavor of your smoked products. The MasteRRange smokehouse is NSF and ETL certified for NSF4/ANSI-4 sanitation standards for commercial cooking equipment and it is ETL certified to ANSI Z83.11 standards for gas foodservice equipment.
The SM-30-R-STD-N is the MasteRRange 30" wide gas-powered smokehouse from Town Food Service Equipment that operates on Natural Gas and it is certified for commercial indoor use underneath a hood system.
This smokehouse features a galvanized steel exterior and a right-hinged door. The MasteRRange unit stands firmly on 7 3/4" adjustable stainless steel legs. There are 4 aluminized steel tubular gas burners on this smokehouse and a pressure regulator is provided.
The MasteRRange smokehouse produces juicy, lean barbecue and a wide variety of smoked products using a design that blends Asian and Western techniques. There is an analog thermostat (125 - 550 Degrees F) and a large burner on the bottom of the unit, a stainless steel water pan above it, and a safety pilot system that prevents dangerous gas build-up.
The SM-30-R-STD-N MasteRRange smokehouse operates at 60,000 BTU/hr and uses Natural Gas with a 3/4" NPT gas connection.
Town Food Service Equipment SM-30-R-STD-N Features
- MasteRRange gas-powered smokehouse
- 30" wide
- Door Hinge: Right
- Exterior: Galvanized Steel
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Interior: Heavy-gauge aluminized steel
- Insulation: 1" thick fiberglass
- 4 aluminized steel tubular gas burners
- 2 skewer rests
- 6 stainless steel skewers included
- Analog thermostat
- Temperature Range: 125 - 550 Degrees F
- Stainless steel water pan
- Safety pilot system
- BTU: 60,000 BTU/hr
- 3/4" NPT gas connection
- User's Guide with recipes
- Pressure regulator is provided
- 7 3/4"adjustable stainless steel legs
- Certified for commercial indoor use underneath a hood system
- NSF and ETL certified for NSF4/ANSI-4
- ETL certified to ANSI Z83.11 standards
Town Food Service Equipment SM-30-R-STD-N Benefits
- MasteRRange produces juicy smoked products using a design that blends Asian and Western techniques
- Strategically placed drip shields catch and vaporize grease to enchance flavors
Height: 70 3/4"