Town 56824 RiceMaster Beige 25 Cup Electric Rice Cooker / Warmer / Steamer 230V
|Ship Weight||15 lb|
|Manufacturer||Town Food Service Equipment|
|Manufacturer Part #||56824|
|Type||Rice Cookers / Warmers|
|Width||14 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||14 3/4 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Uncooked Capacity||25 Cups|
|Cooked Capacity||50 Cups|
|Cook Time||44 Minutes|
The 56824 is the RiceMaster electric rice cooker/warmer/steamer from Town Food Service Equipment in a Beige color that has a capacity for 25 cups of raw rice (50 cups cooked). This rice cooker/warmer will cook in approximately 44 minutes and it allows you to cook and serve from the same unit.
This commercial electric rice cooker/warmer/steamer features a reinforced body, an extra-thick heater plate and a water-resistant controller. Once cooked, the unit holds your rice warm and ready to serve above the NSF compliant 150 degrees F temperature.
The 56824 RiceMaster stainless steel rice cooker/warmer/steamer is an electric unit that runs at 230 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 7 Amps for 1500 Watts of power and it has a NEMA 6-20P plug.
This rice cooker/warmer/steamer is made in the USA, NSF listed and ETL listed in the United States and Canada.
Town Food Service Equipment 56824 Features
- RiceMaster electric rice cooker
- Stainless steel construction
- Color: Beige
- Capacity: 25 cups of raw rice (50 cups cooked)
- Cook time: 44 minutes
- Reinforced body
- Extra-thick heater plate
- Water-resistant controller
- Electrical specifications: 230 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 1-phase and 7 Amps for 1500 Watts, NEMA 6-20P plug
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
Town Food Service Equipment 56824 Benefits
- Delivers perfectly cooked rice every time
- "Cook and Hold" operation holds your rice warm and ready to serve above the NSF compliant 150 degrees F temperature
- Allows you to cook and serve from the same unit
- Durable stainless steel construction
Diameter: 14 3/4"