T&S Brass EC-3103 ChekPoint 4" Centerset Deck Mount Electronic Faucet with One Piece Chrome Plated Cast Brass Spout
|Ship Weight||8.65 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||EC-3103|
|Base Material||Chrome Plated Cast Brass|
|Temperature Range||40° - 140° F|
|Low Lead Content||Yes|
DescriptionView all Description
T&S Brass EC-3103 Features
- 4" Centerset Deck Mount Faucet
- One Piece Polished Chrome Plated Cast Brass Body
- Electronic Sensor Hands Free Activation
- 4-7/8" Cast Spout Nozzle
- Nozzle Height: 5-1/16"
- Faucet width: 6-1/8"
- Mounting Bolt width: 4"
- Nozzle Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Vandal Resistant Aerator
- Water resistant control module w/ internal flow control switches
- Includes Plug In AC Transformer
- Optional 4 AA Battery (DC) Option (batteries not included)
- Optional auto flush feature flows water for 30 seconds after every 12 inactive hours
- Mechanical temperature mixing valve w/ check valves
- Two 18" flexible stainless steel supply hoses w/ 3/8" compression connections
- Low battery LED indicator light
- Material: Polished chrome plated brass body
- Water Consumption: 0.37 Gallons / 10 Seconds
- Temperature Range: 40 - 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Water Pressure Range: 20 - 125 PSI
- Low Lead Content
- NSF Listed
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
T&S Brass EC-3103 Benefits
- Hands Free Operation limits spread of germs
- Vandal resistant aerator
- Water resistant control module for longevity
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Add this item to the cart to calculate your shipping rate
Typically Ships Within 4-6 Weeks
Three Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty