T&S Brass B-0154-CR-C Wall-Mount 8 Inch Centers Overhead Spring Pre-Rinse Unit With 44 Inch Hose And B-0107-C 0.65 GPM Low Flow Spray Valve And 074X 15 Inch Double-Joint Nozzle
|Ship Weight||14 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||B-0154-CR-C|
|Overall Height||31 5/8 Inches|
|Hose Length||44 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||8 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel/Chrome Plated Brass|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||Overhead Spring|
|Nozzle Length||15 Inches|
|Nozzle Type||Double-Joint Swing Nozzle|
|Add-On Faucet Model||T&S Brass 074X|
|Spray Valve Model||T&S Brass B-0107-C|
|Spray Valve Flow Rate||0.65 GPM|
|Handle Type||Heat Resistant Gray Handle|
|Temperature Range||40 - 140 Degrees F|
|Pressure Range||20 - 125 psi|
|Installation Features||6 Inch Wall Bracket Included|
|Cartridges||1/4-Turn Cerama Ceramic Cartridges|
The pre-rinse unit has a 31 5/8" overall height and it has a 6" wall bracket included.
The B-0154-CR-C is the wall-mount overhead spring style pre-rinse unit from T&S Brass on 8" centers with a 44" flexible stainless steel hose with a heat resistant gray handle and the B-0107-C model 0.65 GPM low flow spray valve, and the 074X model 15" double-joint swing nozzle with a 2.2 GPM aerator, and color-coded lever handles.
This pre-rinse unit is low-lead compliant, and it is certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, and NSF/ANSI 61.
There are 1/2" NPT female inlets on this pre-rinse unit and it operates with temperatures between 40 - 140 degrees F and 20 - 125 psi pressure.
There are 1/4-turn Cerama ceramic cartridges on this pre-rinse unit with check valves to prevent water cross flow.
T&S Brass B-0154-CR-C Features
- Wall-mount overhead spring style pre-rinse unit
- 8" centers
- 0.65 GPM low flow spray valve (T&S Brass B-0107-C)
- 15" double-joint swing nozzle with a 2.2 GPM aerator (T&S Brass 074X)
- 6" wall bracket included
- 1/4-turn Cerama ceramic cartridges
- Color-coded lever handles
- 44" flexible stainless steel hose with heat resistant gray handle
- Inlets: 1/2" NPT female inlets
- Temperature range: 40 - 140 degrees F
- Pressure: 20 - 125 psi
- Certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Low-lead compliant
- NSF/ANSI 61 compliant
T&S Brass B-0154-CR-C Benefits
- Check valves on Cerama ceramic cartridges prevent the cross flow of water
Overall Height: 31 5/8"
Hose Length: 44"