Summit FF28LWHMED2 Accucold White 18 1/2" Wide MED2 Series Countertop Insulated Pharmaceutical Compact All-Refrigerator With 2.4 Cubic ft Capacity, 115V
|Ship Weight||65 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||FF28LWHMED2|
|Overall Height||26 5/8 Inches|
|Overall Width||18 1/2 Inches|
|Overall Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Storage Capacity||2.4 Cubic ft|
|Interior Height||20 1/2Inches|
|Interior Width||15 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||13 1/2 Inches|
|Controls||Digital Controls With LED Display|
|Temperature Range||2 to 8 Degrees C|
|Product Line||Accucold MED2 series|
|Number Of Shelves||2|
|Power Cord And Plug Included||Yes|
The FF28LWHMED2 is the White 18 1/2" wide Accucold MED2 series countertop insulated pharmaceutical compact all-refrigerator from Summit with a solid right-hinged door, 2 adjustable wire shelves, and 2.4 cubic ft storage capacity that is designed for healthcare or laboratory environments. There is a factory-installed keyed lock on the refrigerator for security.
This medical refrigerator has been specially designed to meet strict CDC and VFC guidelines for storing vaccines or other temperature-sensitive material.
The blue top-mounted control panel on this refrigerator allows users to make temperature adjustments without opening the door. The external temperature display on this refrigerator is calibrated to NIST standards (includes a certificate of calibration) and indicates the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree.
The thermometer probe on this pharmaceutical refrigerator is encased in a glycol-filled bottle and stored in a fixed box to give temperature readings that are closest to that of the stored contents as recommended by CDC and VFC guidelines and the unit features an audible alarm to indicate when the interior falls out of the programmed temperature range.
The refrigerator has a flat door liner which meets CDC guidelines to provide a stable environment for sensitive materials and it features a foamed-in-place interior and an automatic defrost system. There is an internal fan that circulates air throughout the interior to keep it evenly cooled from top to bottom.
The FF28LWHMED2 is an electric unit and it runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, and 1.3 Amp and comes equipped with a hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug. The compact refrigerator operates at a temperature range of 2 to 8 degrees C with R134a refrigerant.
This pharmaceutical refrigerator is ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety.
Summit FF28LWHMED2 Features
- Accucold MED2 series pharmaceutical compact all-refrigerator
- Color: White
- Installation: Countertop
- Temperature Range: 2 to 8 degrees C
- Storage Capacity: 2.4 cubic ft
- Solid right-hinged door
- Top-mounted control panel
- Displays current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Foamed-in-place insulated cabinet
- 2 adjustable wire shelves
- Temperature calibrated to NIST standards
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, and 1.3 Amp
- Hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Automatic defrost system
- Internal fan
- Factory-installed keyed lock
Summit FF28LWHMED2 Benefits
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety
- Designed to meet CDC/VFC vaccine refrigeration guidelines
- Certificate of NIST standard calibration included
- Perfect for vaccine storage and healthcare environments
- Audible alarm indicates when the interior is out of programmed temperature range
Height: 26 5/8"
Width: 18 1/2"
Depth: 17 3/4"
Interior Height: 20 1/2"
Interior Width: 15 1/2"
Interior Depth: 13 1/2"
Storage Capacity: 2.4 cubic ft