Summit ARG1PV Accucold Glass-Door 17 1/2" Wide Pharma-Vac Performance Series Compact Medical All-Refrigerator With 1.0 Cubic ft Capacity, 115V
|Ship Weight||68.3 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||ARG1PV|
|Overall Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|Overall Width||17 1/2 Inches|
|Overall Depth||19 3/4 Inches|
|Door Type||Double-Pane Tempered Glass|
|Storage Capacity||1.0 Cubic ft|
|Interior Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||14 Inches|
|Interior Depth||8 Inches|
|Temperature Range||2 to 8 Degrees C|
|Product Line||Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance Series|
|Number Of Shelves||3|
|Installation||Countertop / Compact|
|Power Cord And Plug Included||Yes|
This medical refrigerator has been designed and purpose-built to meet strict CDC and VFC guidelines for storing vaccines or other temperature-sensitive material.
The ARG1PV is the 17 1/2" wide Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance series pharmaceutical compact all-refrigerator from Summit with a double-pane tempered glass right-hinged door, 3 adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves, and 1.0 cubic ft storage capacity that is designed for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications. There is a factory-installed keyed lock on the refrigerator for security.
The thermometer probe on this pharmaceutical refrigerator is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to give temperature readings that are closest to that of the stored contents as recommended by CDC and VFC guidelines and the unit features an audible alarm to indicate when the interior falls out of the programmed temperature range. There are additional alarms on the refrigerator to indicate a power failure, a door open alarm, and a sensor failure alarm.
The blue-accented microprocessor digital temperature control panel on this refrigerator allows users to make temperature adjustments without opening the door. The external temperature display on this refrigerator indicates the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree.
There is an internal fan that circulates air throughout the interior to keep it evenly cooled from top to bottom and the unit has an automatic adjustable cycle defrost system.
The ARG1PV is an electric unit and it runs at 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, and 0.6 Amp and comes equipped with a hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug. The compact refrigerator operates at a temperature range of 2 to 8 degrees C with an environmentally friendly R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant that has low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
This pharmaceutical refrigerator is ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety and it is UL-471 commercial standard compliant.
Summit ARG1PV Features
- Accucold Pharma-Vac Performance series pharmaceutical compact all-refrigerator
- Color: Blue/White
- Double-pane tempered glass right-hinged door
- Temperature Range: 2 to 8 degrees C
- Storage Capacity: 1.0 cubic ft
- Blue-accented microprocessor digital temperature control panel
- Displays current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 3 adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves
- Alarms: Temperature, Power failure, Door Open, Sensor Failure
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz, and 0.6 Amp
- Hospital-grade power cord with a three-prong 'green dot' plug
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Automatic defrost system
- Internal fan
- Factory-installed keyed lock
Summit ARG1PV Benefits
- Uses low Global Warming Potential (GWP) hydrocarbon refrigerant
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada for electrical safety
- Designed to meet CDC/VFC vaccine refrigeration guidelines
- UL-471 commercial standard compliant
- Perfect for vaccine storage and healthcare environments
- Audible alarm indicates when the interior is out of programmed temperature range
Height: 21 1/2"
Width: 17 1/2"
Depth: 19 3/4"
Interior Height: 15 3/4"
Interior Width: 14"
Interior Depth: 8"
Storage Capacity: 1.0 cubic ft