Spaceman 6378-C Gravity-Fed 30-Liter High-Capacity Floor-Standing Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine With Two 15L Hoppers, 3 Dispensers And Digital Controls, 208-230V 1-phase
|Ship Weight||607 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||6378-C|
|Type||Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Feed Type||Gravity-Fed System|
|Control System||Two, Digital|
|Total Capacity||30 Liters|
|Hopper Capacity||15 Liters|
|Servings (4 oz) Per Hour||640|
|Cord And Plug Provided||Yes|
The machine can dispense two different flavors with the option to twin twist and have customers enjoy both flavors at once. The built-in temperature display shows both the hopper and cylinder temperature to control product safety. This machine is great for freezing and serving ice cream, custard, frozen yogurt, gelato, and sorbet.
The 6378-C soft serve ice cream machine is an electric unit that runs at 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 24 Amps for 4.9 kW of power, and it comes included with a cord and NEMA L6-30 plug. A licensed electrician should install the receptacle, line, and breaker to power your soft serve ice cream machine to avoid any improper connections that could cause irreversible damage.
There are convenient locking casters on this soft-serve ice cream machine and it is CE marked, and ETL listed for the United States and Canada for safety.
There is a soft start motor on this ice cream machine with safety protections for low temperature/motor overload/high pressure.
The 6378-C is the gravity-fed floor standing soft serve ice cream machine from Spaceman with (2) 15-liter hoppers including agitators and (2) 3.4 qt. (3.2 liter) freezing cylinders that deliver soft-serve ice cream, frozen yogurt, custards, gelato, or sorbet at up to 640 x 4 oz servings per hour.
There is a smart digital control system on this soft-serve ice cream machine that includes simple buttons for Freeze, Wash, and Standby functions and can be used for auto programming and defrost for cleaning. There is an indicator light on the front of the machine that shows when the mix hopper has a low supply of mix and should be refilled.
This soft-serve ice cream machine has self-closing valves with speed control and it uses the revolutionary v2 beater and air system that scrapes the cylinder walls to prevent ice build-up while the v2 beater helix creates a vacuum that pulls product through the air tube with a precise product to air ratio that delivers exceptionally smooth and creamy ice cream every time.
Spaceman 6378-C Features
- Floor standing soft serve ice cream machine
- Capacity: 30 Liters
- Gravity-fed system
- Number of Hoppers: 2
- (2) 15-liter hoppers including agitators
- (2) 3.4 qt. (3.2 liter) freezing cylinders
- Production capacity: 640 x 4 oz servings per hour
- V2 beater and air system
- Self-closing valves with speed control
- Soft start motor
- Smart digital control system
- Freeze, Wash, and Standby functions
- Low mix alert
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 24 Amps for 4.9 kW, NEMA L6-30 plug
- Material: Stainless Steel
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada for safety
- CE marked
- Locking casters
Spaceman 6378-C Benefits
- Perfect for soft-serve ice cream, frozen yogurt, custards, gelato or sorbet
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Revolutionary v2 beater and air system scrapes the cylinder walls to prevent ice build up
- V2 beater helix creates a vacuum for a precise product to air ratio
- Safety protections for low temperature/motor overload/high pressure
Capacity: 30 Liters