Scotsman NME1854RS-32 Modular 42" Wide Nugget Style Remote-Cooled Ice Machine With AutoSentry Monitoring System, 2185 lb/24 hr Ice Production, 208-230V
|Ship Weight||425 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||NME1854RS-32|
|Color/Finish||Stainless Steel Finish|
|Condenser Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Production||2185 lb/24 hours|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Power Usage||3.63 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||12.0 Gallons per 100 lb|
|AutoSentry Monitoring System||Yes|
|REVIT Drawings Available||Yes|
This nugget ice machine from Scotsman is constructed with a durable stainless steel finish and features the AutoSentry system that constantly monitors the workload on the gearbox and will shut down the ice machine before any problems develop.
The ice machine makes "The Original Chewable Ice" that Scotsman first introduced to the foodservice industry in 1981. The soft, compacted nugget ice forms made by these ice machines are easy to chew, fun to crunch and ideal for blended fruit drinks or fountain beverages.
The NME1854RS-32 nugget ice machine requires a separate, remote condenser and compressor to produce up to 2,185 lb of soft, chewable nugget-style ice per day.
There is an electrical conductivity water sensor on the nugget ice machine that eliminates water failures and isn't affected by adverse water conditions. One-piece plastic drain tubes and a plastic drain pan on this nugget ice machine feature a large outlet to allow water to be quickly channeled away and prevent particle build-up and rust. The nugget ice machine has a patented double-flight auger that evenly distributes the load and a heavy-duty direct drive gearbox.
The NME1854RS-32 nugget ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase.
Scotsman NME1854RS-32 Features
- Stainless steel finish
- Nugget style ice, "The Original Chewable Ice" from Scotsman
- Requires remote condenser (Scotsman PR2C240-32)
- Makes up to 2,185 lb of ice per day
- AutoSentry Monitoring System
- Patented double-flight auger
- Heavy-duty direct drive gearbox
- Electrical conductivity water sensor
- One-piece plastic drain tubes
- Plastic drain pan
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Electrical specifications: 208-230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase
Scotsman NME1854RS-32 Benefits
- Nugget ice is easy to chew and fun to crunch
- Workload on the ice machine gearbox is constantly checked by the AutoSentry Monitoring System
- Loads are evenly distributed by patented double-flight auger
- Water failures eliminated by electrical conductivity water sensor
- Revit drawings available
- ISO Certified
- UL listed
- NSF tested and certified
- Made in the USA
Ice Production: 2185 lb/24 hours