Scotsman FS0522W-1 Prodigy Plus 22" Flake-Style Water-Cooled Ice Machine, 530 lb/24 hr Ice Production, 115V 1-Phase
|Ship Weight||173 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||FS0522W-1|
|Color/Finish||Stainless Steel Finish|
|Ice Machine Series||Prodigy Plus|
|Ice Production||530 lb/24 hours|
|Power Usage||3.73 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||12.0 Gallons per 100 lb|
|AgIon Antimicrobial Protection||Yes|
|Features||QR Code for Service/Warranty/Parts/Manual Info|
|AutoAlert Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Sealed Maintenance-Free Bearings||Yes|
|REVIT Drawings Available||Yes|
Flake ice is a soft, slow-melting ice form that cools more quickly than other forms of ice and it is perfect for produce and seafood displays or for therapeutic use in hospitals and care facilities.
Prodigy Plus flake ice machines feature AutoAlert indicator lights, a front-located air filter, and a self-aligning front panel for easy access to key components.
There is AgION Antimicrobial technology on the internal surfaces of this flake ice machine to protect it against bacteria, mold, and mildew.
The FS0522W-1 flake ice machine uses a self-contained water-cooled condenser to produce up to 530 lb of soft, chewable flake style ice per day.
The sealed bearings on the Prodigy Plus ice machine make them maintenance-free and provides long-lasting performance.
An industry-exclusive QR code on each flake ice machine provides quick access to warranty history and service information. Optional Vari-Smart ice level control and a Smart-Board module for additional diagnostic capabilities are available.
The FS0522W-1 Prodigy Plus modular cube ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 12.1 Amps, and hardwiring is required. The ice machine is engineered and assembled in the USA, NSF listed, and UL listed in the United States and Canada.
Scotsman FS0522W-1 Features
- Stainless steel finish
- Ice Type: Flake
- Self-contained condenser
- Makes up to 530 lb of ice per day
- Auto-alert indicator lights
- Self-aligning front panel
- Front-located air filter
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Sealed bearings
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 12.1 Amps
Scotsman FS0522W-1 Benefits
- Flake ice is soft and slow-melting, perfect for produce and seafood displays or therapeutic use
- Smart-Board module available for additional diagnostic capabilities
- Industry-exclusive QR code on each ice machine provides quick access to warranty history and service information
- NAFEM Data Protocol compliant
- AHRI Certified
- Revit drawings available
- ISO Certified
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings provide long-lasting performance
- AgION Antimicrobial technology protection guards internal surfaces against bacteria, mold, and mildew
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF tested and certified
- Engineered and assembled in the USA
Ice Production: 530 lb/24 hours