See similar products in stock. Ready to Ship!
Browse our full selection
Vollrath 40709 11 1/2" 15 lb. Cayenne Series Commercial Countertop Medium Duty Deep Fryer w/ Drain - 208/240V
Pitco P18 75 LBS Stainless Steel Portable Fryer Oil Filter Machine - 120V
|Ship Weight||156 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||P18|
|Pump Rate||5.6 Gallons Per Minute|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||20.25" x 34" x 24"|
DescriptionView all Description
Picto P18 Features
- Fryer Filter
- Material: 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Oil Capacity: 75 LBS
- Style: Low Profile
- Electrical Specifications: 120V/60Hz/1-ph
- Pump Rate: 5.6 Gallons Per Minute
- One Way Pump
- Lift-Out Filter Pan
- (1) 7" Drain Nipple
- Filter Catch Basket
- (1) Sediment Clean-Out Scoop
- Quick Disconnect Hose Connections
- 10-Foot Oil Proof Supply Cord
- 5-Foot Temperature Return Hose
- Nickel Plated Steel Return Hose Nozzle
- Non-Heat Conducting Nozzle Handle
- 1/3 HP Heavy Duty Motor And Pump Assembly
- (4) Ballbearing Swivel Casters
- NEMA 5-15P
- MEA Approved
- CE Certified
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
- NSF Listed
Picto P18 Benefits
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Swivel casters provide excellent mobility
- Filter catch pan allows for easy cleaning
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made In America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item complies with the standards by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Add this item to the cart to calculate your shipping rate
Lead time varies; contact our team with your ZIP code for more info.