Perlick BC72RT-3 Stainless Steel Exterior 72" Wide Regular Temperature Flat Top Ecomate Insulated R290 Hydrocarbon Commercial Bottle Cooler, 120V 1/4 HP
|Ship Weight||405 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||BC72RT-3|
|Height||34 1/8 Inches|
|Front, Ends, Top And Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Capacity||20.3 Cubic ft|
|Temperature Type||Regular (34-40 degrees F)|
|Number Of Doors||2|
|Door Type||Sliding With Locks, Die-Cast Handles|
|Insulation||2 Inch Ecomate Polyurethane|
|Power Cord||6 ft|
There are 2 dent-resistant stainless steel sliding doors on this bottle cooler that have locks and die-cast handles. There is 20.3 cubic ft of interior capacity in this bottle cooler and it features LED lights, and a digital temperature control and display.
The BC72RT-3 is the Regular Temperature (34-40 degrees F) flat top 72" wide commercial bottle cooler from Perlick with stainless steel front, ends, top and interior that provides the perfect way to keep your bottled beer cold and fresh.
There is a self-contained refrigeration system on this bottle cooler that operates with environmentally-friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant and it has an automatic condensate evaporator. The cooler features 2-inch thick foamed-in-place eco-friendly Ecomate polyurethane insulation that provides energy savings with zero ozone depletion.
The BC72RT-3 bottle cooler is an electric unit that runs at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 4.4 Amps for the 1/4 HP compressor and it comes with a 6 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-15P plug.
This flat top bottle cooler is NSF listed for safety and it is UL listed in the United States and Canada.
Perlick BC72RT-3 Features
- Flat top commercial bottle cooler
- 72" wide
- Regular Temperature (34-40 degrees F)
- Interior Capacity: 20.3 cubic ft
- Stainless steel front, ends, top and interior
- 2 dent-resistant stainless steel sliding doors with locks and die-cast handles
- Automatic condensate evaporator
- LED lights
- 2" foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane insulation
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon
- Digital temperature control and display
- NSF listed for safety
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 4.4 Amps, 1/4 HP compressor, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 6 ft power cord
Perlick BC72RT-3 Benefits
- Perfect way to keep your bottled beer cold and fresh
- Eco-friendly Ecomate polyurethane insulation provides energy savings with zero ozone depletion
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
Height: 34 1/8"
20.3 cubic ft