Nemco 6102A-220 7 Qt Stainless Steel Round Electric Cooker/Warmer - 220V
|Ship Weight||12 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Part #||6102A-220|
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||212 Degrees F|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Country of Origin||USA|
When traveling to foreign countries, one of the things you'll be told is that you'll need an adapter to handle the varying voltages. If you were bringing any of your equipment with you, you would want to make sure it could be used in that area. The Nemco 6102A-220 7 qt Round Cooker/Warmer is actually made to work in other locales, so feel free to use it anywhere except for the United States to keep your soups, sauces, and gravies edible.
Rest assured knowing that your foods are being evenly heated through via the 6102A-200s tubular heating elements, as housed in the warmers stainless steel construction. The temperature can be easily controlled through the adjustable conductive-type of thermometer, and quick preheating guarantees you wont be waiting for long before you can transfer the hot liquids from the pot to the warmer. If you're looking for a piece of equipment that can be used in exotic lands, then the Nemco 6102A-220 is a perfect match.
Nemco 6102A-220 Features
- 7 qt., stainless steel construction
- Adjustable, conduction-type thermostat
- 220v/60/1ph, 1050 watts, 4.8 amps CONFIRM UTILITIES AT DESTINATION POINT
- 3.5 foot cord
- NEMA 6-15P
- Fast preheat
- Tubular heating elements
- Available as warmers and cooker/warmers
Nemco 6102A-220 Benefits
- Adjustable, conduction-type thermostat offers quick preheating, ensuring that food will instantly stay warm when it is transferred to warmer
- Tubular heating element ensures liquids will be heated throughout, eliminating hot spots
- Made of reliable stainless steel
Height: 9 3/4"
Top Diameter: 11 7/8”