Nemco 6100A 7 Qt. Electric Stainless Steel Countertop Warmer - 120V, 550W
|Ship Weight||12.5 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Part #||6100A|
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
|Tempterature||212 Degrees F|
|Country of Origin||USA|
On a cold winters day, many customers will come into your restaurant hoping to order a hot bowl of soup, and they will want it as soon as possible. Being able to dip a ladle into a countertop warmer, such as the Nemco 6100A 7 qt Round Warmer, will ensure that you'll be able to serve your patrons quickly, making them, and you, happy and satisfied.
What makes the 6100A unique is its adjustable, conduction-type thermostat and tubular heating element design, both of which work together to distribute heat evenly, making sure that your soups, sauces, and dessert toppings are completely warmed throughout. Made of durable stainless steel, the 6100A has a six foot cord that allows for convenient placement anywhere on your countertop. With a system that grants for fast preheating, you wont lose any heat when transferring your products from pots on the stove to the warmer. Be sure that your customers soup will take off the winters chill using the 6100A.
Nemco 6100A Features
- 7 qt., stainless steel construction
- Adjustable, conduction-type thermostat
- 120v/60/1ph, 550 watts, 4.6 amps
- 6' cord
- NEMA 5-15P
- Fast preheat
- Tubular heating elements
- Available as warmer and cooker/warmer
Nemco 6100A Benefits
- Adjustable, conduction-type thermostat and tubular heating element design work together to distribute heat evenly
- Durable stainless steel construction staves off scratches and stains
- Six foot cord that allows for convenient placement anywhere on countertop
- Fast preheating prevents losing heat when transferring products from pots to warmers
Height: 9 3/4"
Top Diameter: 11 7/8”