Nemco 57500-4 1" Easy Chopper III Vegetable Dicer
|Ship Weight||13 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Part #||57500-4|
|Cutting Area Width||4 1/4"|
|Cutting Area Depth||4 1/4"|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Nemco improves upon its already popular line of chopping tools in the Easy Chopper 3 with new and improved features, including the color-coded push-block/blade-set tandems that help avoid damaging mismatches or destructive blade crashing and make change-outs even faster and easier.
The new, durable synthetic push block gasket is fully removable and one simple pull on its two tabs clears away all of the block's food debris, allowing you to remove, wash and replace it quickly and easily. The new, nylon-based resin push block is more durable and not only extends the life of the tool but reduces the risk of tooth breakage.
The ergonomically designed and weighted handle make it easy to use and high-tension, stainless steel blades stay super-sharp for clean, one-stroke cuts every time.
Maintenance is simple too, with interchangeable blade cartridges that have been designed to be separate from guide rods, eliminating the need to remove rod bumpers. Guide rods are fixed with a Nylok nut and can be easily removed and replaced.
The Nemco 57500-4 Easy Chopper 3 chops to a 1" square cut on a 4-14" square cutting area that can accommodate large vegetables. No-slip rubber feet provide extra stability to a strong, cast aluminum frame.
Nemco 57500-4 Features
- Color-coded push-block/blade-set tandems
- Synethic push block gasket with simple pull-tabs to clear away food debris
- Strong, nylon-based resin push block
- Cast aluminum frame
- Ergonomically designed and weighted handle
- High-tension, stainless steel blades
- 4-14" square cutting area
- Interchangable blade cartridge
- Removable synthetic push block cleaning gasket
- Removable guide rods fixed with Nylok nut
- No-slip rubber feet
Nemco 57500-4 Benefits
- Color-coded push-block/blade-set tandems help avoid damaging mismatches or destructive blade crashing
- Easy to clean push block gasket with one simple pull on its two tabs to clears away food debris
- Durable, nylon-based resin push block extends the life of the tool and reduces risk of tooth breakage
- Easily removable parts (including gaskets and guide rods) for simple replacement
- Extra stability provided by no-slip rubber feet
- NSF tested and certified
Height: 19 1/2”
Width: 9 3/4”