Nemco 57500-1 1/4" Easy Chopper III Vegetable Dicer
|Ship Weight||13 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Part #||57500-1|
|Cutting Area Width||4 1/4"|
|Cutting Area Depth||4 1/4"|
|Country of Origin||USA|
If you thought the Easy Chopper 2 was good, wait until you get your hands on the even faster, easier to operate and all around improved Easy Chopper 3 model from Nemco. Chop and slice onions, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes and more with the utmost ease and precision. The blade sets for the 57500-1 are now color coded per the cut size of the corresponding blade set, eliminating the frustrations and dangers of mismatching blades. This device is no hassle to clean thanks to the easily removable safety gasket feature made of durable synthetic materials. The base of the 57500-1 is tall, which allows for the chopped produce to fall directly into a 1/6- or 1/3-size six-inch food pan, or a two-quart round pan- whichever fits your needs. Cutting and slicing vegetables evenly is an important part of any restaurants daily routine, so go ahead and make you and your staff's lives easier by purchasing the 57500-1 today, and never stress about vegetable chopping again.
Nemco 57500-1 Features
- Dimensions - 9.75" x 12" x 19.5"
- Constructed of a cast aluminum frame that is durable but also lightweight and easy to lift
- The legs are equipped with no slip rubber feet to limit unwanted movement of the chopper
- 4 14"-square cutting area accommodates even the larger vegetables
- Slice size is 1/4"
- NSF approved
Nemco 57500-1 Benefits
- Stainless steel blades are high-tension and stay sharp for a clean cut every time
- The handle is a weighted ergonomic design that will take care of produce in one cut while staying easy on the users arms always
- Blade cartridges are easily interchanged and are separate from the guide rods so that you do not need to remove the bumpers
- Nylon based resin is unlikely to suffer damage from impact due to its durable construction
Height: 19 1/2”
Width: 9 3/4”