Metro MY2636-25BU 40" myCart Series Utility Cart, 2 Antimicrobial Blue Shelves And Chrome Plated Posts
|Ship Weight||40 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||MY2636-25BU|
|Reference ID||72595, MY2636-25BU|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Load Capacity||400 lb per unit|
|Casters||5" Swivel Stem|
This is a 40-1/4" wide myCart Series antimicrobial utility cart from Metro that has 2 blue, heavy duty polymer shelves that have built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection. The Microban antimicrobial product protection resists corrosion and inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew that can cause odors, stains, and product degradation.
The shelves on this myCart Series antimicrobial utility cart are corrosion proof and impact resistant. The ship’s edge on each shelf of the myCart Series antimicrobial utility cart retains small spills and prevents items from sliding off. The myCart Series utility carts are designed to provide 50% more legroom than conventional carts.
There is an ergonomic handle with built-in recessed support channel and each of the myCart Series utility carts comes with two personalization labels for easy identification.
This myCart Series utility cart has 4 chrome plated posts, a 400 lb capacity per unit and it rolls smoothly on 5" swivel stem casters with resilient rubber wheels.
Metro MY2636-25BU Features
- 40-1/4" wide
- 2 heavy duty polymer shelves
- Blue colored shelves with Microban antimicrobial product protection
- Ship’s edge on each shelf
- 4 chrome plated posts
- Ergonomic handle with built-in recessed support channel
- 2 personalization labels
- 400 lb capacity per unit
- 5" swivel stem casters with resilient rubber wheels
Metro MY2636-25BU Benefits
- Antimicrobial product protection resists corrosion and inhibits growth of bacteria, mold and mildew
- Corrosion proof, smooth shelf surface is easy to clean
- 50% more legroom than conventional carts
- Includes personalization labels for easy identification
- NSF certified