Metro C535-HFS-U 1/2 Height Insulated Heated Holding Cabinet With 1 Solid Aluminum Door, Universal Wire Slides, 120 Volt
|Ship Weight||150 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||C535-HFS-U|
|Reference ID||69804, C535-HFS-U|
|Country Of Origin||United States of America|
|Depth||30-1/2" Front to Back|
|Height||44" (1/2 Height)|
|Insulation Type||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Module Type||Heated Holding Cabinet|
|Door Style||Full Length Solid Aluminum|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Slide Type||Universal Wire|
|Slide Spacing||3" (adjustable on 1-1/2" increments)|
|Sheet Pan (18" x 26") Capacity||8|
|Steam Table Pan Capacity||16|
|Temperature Range||80 - 200 degrees F|
|Casters||5" Swivel, 2 With Brakes|
This insulated heated holding cabinet is part of the Metro C5 3 Series that is a 1/2 Height (44") unit with 1 full length solid aluminum door and universal wire slides on 3" centers. The Red Insulation Armour on this heated holding cabinet is a high density polyethylene (HDPE). There is a removable bottom mount control module on the heated holding cabinet.
A thermostatically controlled, forced convection system on this heated holding cabinet provides fast heat-up (80 - 200 degrees F) and quick recovery.
The universal wire slides on the insulated heated holding cabinet will hold up to 8 sheet pans (18" x 26") or 16 steam table pans (12" x 20" x 2-1/2").
This insulated heated holding cabinet is a mobile unit constructed in aluminum that rolls smoothly on 5" swivel casters (2 with brakes) with neoprene wheels.
The Metro C535-HFS-U insulated heated holding cabinet is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 16.7 amps for 2,000 Watts and uses a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Metro C535-HFS-U Features
- Heated holding cabinet
- 1/2 Height (44") unit
- Red Insulation Armour insulation, high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Aluminum construction
- Removable bottom mount control module
- Thermostatically controlled
- 1 full length solid aluminum door
- Universal wire slides on 3" centers
- Capacity: 8 sheet pans (18" x 26") or 16 steam table pans (12" x 20" x 2-1/2")
- 5" swivel casters (2 with brakes) with neoprene wheels
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 16.7 amps for 2,000 Watts, NEMA 5-20P plug
Metro C535-HFS-U Benefits
- Convenient bottom mount control module is removable without using tools
- Provides fast heat-up (80 - 200 degrees F) and quick recovery
- Made in the USA
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- NSF certified