Master-Bilt MB5760608CIX Self-Contained Indoor Walk-In Cooler with Floor - 5' 10" x 7' 9" x 7' 6"
|Ship Weight||1239 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||MB5760608CIX|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||90" x 70" x 93"|
|Interior/Exterior Material||26 Ga. Galvanized Steel|
|Floor Material||0.08 Textured Aluminum|
|Compressor Dimensions (HxWxD)||14-7/8" x 32" x 44-1/2"|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||35°F to 38°F|
|Entry Door||36" x 78"|
|Number of Doors||1|
The MB5760608CIX is a 5'-10" wide x 7'-9" deep x 7'-6" high, insulated indoor walk-in cooler from Master-Bilt with a .080 textured aluminum floor and a PRS-2 ceiling mount self-contained refrigeration system.
There is (1) 36" x 78" V-Series infitting self-closing entrance door with a deadbolt-locking handle on the indoor walk-in cooler and the door is UL listed.
The PRS-2 model compressor on this indoor walk-in cooler is the PHHZ0050A that uses R-404A refrigerant and operates at 3,279 BTU to hold 35-38 degree F box temperature. The PHHZ0050A runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 10.1 Amps for 1/2 HP with a NEMA 5-20P plug. Each self-contained refrigeration system is wired, optimally charged and run tested.
This indoor walk-in cooler has a 26 gauge acrylic-coated stucco galvanized steel interior and exterior. The insulation on this indoor walk-in cooler is 4" thick rigid urethane, pour-type and foamed-in-place.
The MB5760608CIX indoor walk-in cooler is made in the USA, NSF listed, and fully compliant with all Federal EISA requirements.
Master-Bilt MB5760608CIX Features
- Indoor with floor model cooler
- PRS-2 ceiling mount self-contained refrigeration system
- .080 textured aluminum floor
- (1) 36" x 78" V-Series infitting self-closing entrance door with a deadbolt-locking handle
- 26 gauge acrylic-coated stucco galvanized steel interior and exterior
- 4" thick rigid urethane, pour-type and foamed-in-place insulation
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- BTU: 3,279
- Temperature range: 35-38 degree F
- PHHZ0050A electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 10.1 Amps for 1/2 HP
- Plug: NEMA 5-20P
Master-Bilt MB5760608CIX Benefits
- Self-contained refrigeration system is wired, optimally charged and run tested
- Fully compliant with all Federal EISA requirements
- UL listed door
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA