Manitowoc URF0310A NEO Series Undercounter 30" Wide 278 lb/24 hr Ice Production Self-Contained Air-Cooled Condenser Regular Size Cube Ice Machine With 119 lb Storage Bin, 115V
|Ship Weight||208 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||URF0310A|
|Height||38 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Ice Machine Series||NEO Series|
|Ice Shape||Regular Cubes (1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")|
|Cubes Per Pound of Ice||32|
|Anti-microbial Protection Type||Alpha-San|
|Condenser Type||Self-Contained Air-Cooled|
|Ice Production||278 lb/24 hours|
|Ice Storage Bin Capacity||119 lb|
|Power Usage||7.2 kWh per 100 lb|
|Water Usage||15.5 Gallons per 100 lb|
|Legs||6 Inch Adjustable|
|Compressor HP||3/4 HP|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft|
A standard plastic NEO ice scoop is included with this ice machine. There are bright and easy-to-read indicators and buttons on this ice machine that are illuminated by long-life LED lights. The simple upfront selector switch lets the user initiate ice production, shut-off, and clean operations with full bin and service indicators, and programmable production delay of 4, 12, or 24 hours.
This ice machine produces Regular sized cubes that are hard, clear ice cubes in a 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8" rhomboid shape at 32 cubes per pound of ice. These uniquely shaped cubes provide maximum cooling with an almost 100 percent ice to water ratio.
The URF0310A is the 30" wide NEO undercounter ice machine from Manitowoc that uses a self-contained air-cooled condenser to produce up to 278 lb of clear, Regular sized ice cubes per day with a 119 lb capacity ice storage bin.
There is a forward sliding storage bin on this undercounter ice machine for access to refrigeration components, and it has a sealed foodzone with a removable water trough, a distribution tube, and a damper door. The unit stands firmly on 6" adjustable flange legs. The URF0310A ice machine is an electrical unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 10 Amps for the 3/4 HP compressor and it comes with a 6 ft long power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug, operating with R-404A refrigerant.
There is AlphaSan antimicrobial protection on the molded white-colored components of this ice machine that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold, and other microbes.
This undercounter ice machine is NSF listed for safety, and it is UL listed in the United States and Canada, CE marked, California Low-Lead qualified, ISO 9001:2015 certified, and AHRI certified.
The NEO series ice machine is an all-in-one undercounter ice making and storing solution with an ice maker and bin in a single unit, designed to deliver ice everywhere you need it, ideal for restaurants, bars, cafes, coffee shops, stadium boxes, churches, offices, delis, or for medical uses.
Manitowoc URF0310A Features
- 30" wide NEO undercounter ice machine
- Self-contained condenser
- Condenser Type: Air-Cooled
- Ice Production: 278 lb of ice per day
- Ice Shape: Regular Cubes (1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Cubes Per Pound of Ice: 32
- Standard plastic NEO ice scoop included
- Stainless steel finish
- Ice Bin Storage Capacity: 119 lb
- Simple upfront selector switch
- Alpha-San anti-microbial protection
- Forward sliding storage bin
- Sealed foodzone with removable water trough
- Distribution tube
- Damper door
- 6" adjustable legs
- Power Usage: 7.2 kWh per 100 lb
- Water Usage: 15.5 Gallons per 100 lb
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase, and 10 Amps for the 3/4 HP compressor
- 6 ft long power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- California Low-Lead qualified
- AHRI certified
- CE marked
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed for safety
Manitowoc URF0310A Benefits
- AlphaSan antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold, and other microbes
- Uniquely shaped Regular sized cubes provide maximum cooling with an almost 100 percent ice to water ratio
- All-in-one undercounter ice making and storing solution
- Bright and easy-to-read indicators and buttons
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, cafes, coffee shops, stadium boxes, churches, offices, delis, or for medical uses
Height: 38 1/2"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Ice Production: 278 lb/24 hours
Ice Bin Capacity: 119 lb