Manitowoc AR-10000-P - Arctic Pure Plus Primary Water Filter Assembly - 15,000 Gallon Capacity
|Ship Weight||5.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||AR-10000-P|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Flow Rate||0.75 GPM|
|Gallon Capacity||15,000 Gal|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||110° F|
|Dimensions(HxWxD)||19.7" x 4.13" x 4.48"|
DescriptionView all Description
Manitowoc AR-10000-P Features
- Single cartridge primary water filter assembly
- Can be used with any Manitowoc ice machine with 600 LB and under production level
- 0.5 micron rating
- Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM
- Max Temperature: 110°F
- Max Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating Air Temp: 40 - 110 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating Water Temp: 40 - 90 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating Pressure Range: 35 - 125 PSI
- Includes head, shroud, mounting assembly, hardware, and (1) one filter cartridge
- Gallon Capacity: 15,000 Gal
- Replacement Cartridge: Manitowoc K00493
- 95% average reduction of chlorine
- SLOW PHOS (slowly soluble polyphosphate) scale inhibitor
- Reduces dirt and submicron particles
- Eliminates contaminants such as cryptosporidium and giardia cysts
- Silver impregnated carbon block provides antimicrobial protection
- Protects against bacteria microorganisms, algae, mold and slime
- NSF Listed
- ANSI Certified
- Made in America
Manitowoc AR-10000-P Benefits
- Extends the life of the ice machine when cartridges changed every 6 months
- Cartridges are easy to install
- Width: 4.13"
- Depth: 4.48"
- Height: 19.7"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made In America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Proposition 65 requires the state to maintain and update a list of chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity.
Add this item to the cart to calculate your shipping rate
Contact Us for Details
Typically ships in 2-3 business days
Lead time varies; contact our team with your ZIP code for more info.